“Loved the Loden!”
Review of Loden Hotel

Loden Hotel
Ranked #4 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed September 13, 2010

great downtown location. Super staff - always helpful and friendly.

Reviewed September 13, 2010

I would highly recommend this hotel for someone looking for a great weekend get away to Vancouver!!!

Reviewed September 13, 2010

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean, large and well-designed. It had one of the nicest showers I've ever seen, I wanted to take it home with me. Additionally, the restaurant Voya is top-notch. Every meal was so good even the simple dishes and I was made the best Old Fashioned I've ever had by the bartender.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Beautiful Boutique Hotel with all the bells and whistles! Great location, just a few short blocks away from the frenzy of Vancouver's trendy to restaurants and shopping. Friendly, professional and courteous staff made the stay and weekend memorable. I will most certainly be staying at the Loden my next trip to Vancouver.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2010

I liked best the hotel's location, its peace and quiet, and its able manager. I liked least my wife's encounter with a rude front-desk clerk. The manager, to his great credit, set things to rights.

Reviewed September 12, 2010

Went to the Loden this weekend for a girls weekend away.

Rented a one-bedroom suite and were very pleased with the great living room suite. This allowed us to have enough space to catch up in the privacy of our own room. The bathrooms are great with beautiful showers.

The hotel staff made a great dinner recommendation which we appreciated. While it was a little outside of downtown, they recommended DB Modern Bistro, which provides you with a taxi voucher back to the hotel. This restaurant was a great change of pace and we appreciated the tip about the taxis voucher.

We will come and stay with the Loden again next time us girls meet in Vancouver!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2010

I stayed at the Loden hotel for the first time last week. When travelling on business, I have always stayed in Vancouver's many 4 star downtown hotels. After reading all the positive reviews, I thought I would try something new.

I found this hotel to be a refreshing change to some of the other more stuffy hotels. With polite and attentive staff to assist you and a warm greeting at check in, I was impressed.

Although you have to pay for internet at the Loden, I was pleased with its speed and how user friendly it was. It made working from the hotel room, which had an amazing view by the way, simple and relaxing.

Because of the rain I did not get to run the sea-wall, but to my surprise, I found out the gym in the hotel was amazing. Too have such square footage and choice of machinery in a hotel facility is impressive.

Hopefully work will send me to Vancouver again soon, as I have found my new home-away-from home at the Loden. I think for business travelers or anyone traveling to Vancouver, this hotel offer something for everyone.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business