Loden Hotel
Hyatt Regency Vancouver(Vancouver)
  • Restaurant
Average 3/5
2,916 results
All reviewstableau restaurantlondon taxistanley parksteamersyoga matcar servicefloor to ceiling windowscorner roomcomplimentary bikesgreat boutiquecoal harbourrooms are beautifuldowntown vancouverturn down servicequiet streetfantastic hotelvalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and booked this hotel for our honeyoon nights (3 nights) and I am absolutely in love with this hotel. When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised because they have upgraded our room and that just made our wedding night perfect. I loved everything about the room, its modern interior to the beautiful city view, I just fell in love with the hotel. During our stay, I was continously impressed by their attention to detail and superb service. Also Loden is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and you can get to all the major attractions by walking around the area. We are definitely coming back again. Thank you for our wonderful experience at Loden.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 27, 2013

In almost every respect the Loden Hotel is fabulous. The service is quite outstanding, and the staff really can't do enough to make your stay special. The room was small-ish but clean, with windows on 2 walls, stylish fittings and a very comfy bed. You also get a great view over downtown Vancouver. There is a good service with the Hotel's courtesy car, which will take you anywhere in the Downtown area, and we were recommended some memorable places to eat by the receptionists and concierge. The one disappointment was breakfast which should have been better in a hotel of this quality. Did we have a great stay - absolutely. Will we come back - certainly.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at the Loden for four nights last week, while in Vancouver on business. The staff were extremely friendly and my room was great. Comfortable bed, deep bathtub, and a well-serviced room. I loved the bonus of having a yoga mat and dedicated yoga channel to start my day. I'd recommend their oatmeal, which comes with sliced almonds, brown sugar and raisons. Delicious!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Loden is in a superbly quiet and tranquil area of downtown Vancouver, within easy walking distance of all the stylish and sought-after shopping areas. From the moment I arrived, my business trip was turned into a stress-free experience due to the warm, caring, professional and friendly welcome I received. The Tableau Restaurant off the lobby was incredible! My whole stay was just superb..

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the passage on the Coal Harbor end of the hotel offer wrap-around floor-to-ceiling glass walls - amazing!
2  Thank kenhermer
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I found the Loden to be beautiful, clean and well appointed. The best part, however, was the amazing and helpful staff. Also, I loved the ultra-deep soaking tub and the amazing view. I will stay here for all future visits to Vancouver.