“Wonderful Hotel to Stay At”
Review of Loden Hotel

Loden Hotel
Ranked #5 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Fox Point, Wisconsin, United States
“Wonderful Hotel to Stay At”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Loden recently and it is top notch. Attentive front desk staff willing to go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. Food in the hotel restaurant, Tableau, was wonderful. Try the french onion soup!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
Narnia
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Excellent Hotel, Service, Rooms and Food....all round I would say one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and will definately look to stay here again on my next trip to Vancouver. The Tabluea restaurant adjoining the hotel delivers superb food and sensible prices, along with exceptional service.

Well done the team at the Loden - you got it right!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This Hotel is designated 4 star hotel but I would say the rooms and service were significantly better than 5 start hotel I have stayed at!! I would categorize Boutique luxury ... We truly enjoyed this Hotel in every aspect ... Food in their restaurant was excellent as well; I think it was called Tableau

Room Tip: Blast the Music in Shower! There are speakers in the bathroom!!
Seattle
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The room was beautiful, the staff friendly and the details were thoughtful. From music playing on the iPod dock alarm clock when you enter the room for the first time, to the clean and delicious water carafe and glass on the bedside table, the large high def TV and the luxurious robes provided for each guest, we were very pleased with our stay. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds we'd ever stayed in - the sheets were soft, the mattress the perfect firmness and the pillows were down or down substitute.

I chose this hotel mostly for the bathroom (good bathrooms are essential to me). The walk-in shower was very elegant and the bathtub was nice and deep. I will say, however, I wished the bathtub were longer. While it was deep it was a bit short for someone my height (5' 7").

The only other downside was the parking situation. $45/night for valet, which is the only option the hotel offers. You can park in a public garage next door, but it closes at 10pm. Ultimately we just took our chances on the street. Of the 2 nights we stayed, we only got one ticket, so was able to get away with "parking" for only $35.

1 Thank KristinaChilds
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The only complaint I have about the room was that our bathroom tap sprayed on our clothes when we turned it on.
Something very minor that can be fixed.

Overall, The Loden was a beautiful and perfect weekend getaway for us and we will definitely return.

The restaurant Tableau is amazing. Must try Mushrooms in Toast!

• Stayed February 2013
San Francisco, California
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Loden Hotel is quiet, comfortable and smart with attentive and kind staff. We stayed for three nights and would have loved to stay for three more! The location is central, the rooms are spacious, warm, and inviting. You really feel at home as soon as you arrive. It's the best hotel I've ever encountered and I can't wait to return.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We loved this hotel for the great location, lovely room, and the service. We even brought my dog for a nominal $45 pet fee. They drove us to dinner the first night in their complimentary car service and gave great guidance on what to do. The hotel is quiet and the staff is attentive. The rooms are great in that you don't feel compelled to leave them, and we even felt great just relaxing in ours for an afternoon.

Really, the only negative thing I have to say is that one morning, I came downstairs for a cup of complimentary coffee. The machine was broken and one of the employees was currently working on it. They didn't offer me a cup from the restaurant and so I had to order room service instead.