“Perfect boutique hotel for a Girls Night Out”
Review of Loden Hotel

Loden Hotel
Ranked #4 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The Loden Hotel is a cute little boutique hotel which was perfect for a quiet girls' night out. We originally booked for a two double bedroom, but was upgraded to a corner suite. Perfect! I don't have any complaints about Loden itself, the staff or the furnishing in the room except that the sink was a little weird and small. Whenever you wash your face or hands, water splashes everywhere. I think it's due to how shallow the sink was. Other than that.... again, no complaints and we all had a wonderful time. I will definitely be coming back. Thank you Loden!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Loden Hotel

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Although we stayed at the Loden for only one night, we were really pleased with our choice. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was stylish and well appointed and the location was very good. We took advantage of the free bikes and enjoyed a ride around Stanley park. The restaurant at the hotel (tableau) was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mel582
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We loved all the special little extras - especially the bicycles with water bottles ready to go. Location was great because you're close to everything - shopping and restaurants, the waterfront and Stanley Park, but because the Hotel is on a side street it was very quiet and tranquil at night. We didn't wake up monday morning to typical city noise. The room was fabulous - very comfortable bed, unique layout, great bath and shower as well. Couldn't ask for more!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank K B
Nada V, Executive Housekeeper at Loden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear KB

I am so glad that the two of you enjoyed your special moment with us. My husband and I recently stayed at a hotel (it’s important for us to experience a guest’s point of view) where I can sincerely say that I missed some of the touches…or the "special little extras" you loved. We are all proud and passionate of what we do….and we want to make sure that every stay is special in some personal way.

Nada

Reviewed February 3, 2013

If you want an friendly, professional, and an enjoyable stay in Vancouver The Loden is where you want to stay. The location is great and convient to pretty much wherever you want to do or see in the beautiful city of Vancouver. I was greeted with a warm and welcoming voice the minute I made reservation with the hotel. The amenities are great and the service is just purely amazing. I really draw emphasis on their attention to details, my god the team at Loden is just on top of it! You will not be disappointed for sure if you stay at the The Loden in Vancouver.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 31, 2013

And wonderful experience at a very fair price. Very friendly staff but not intrusive. Modern boutique room with very comfortable bed and usual business amenities. Very modern gym. Cappuccino or expresso coffee free in reception and a high quality breakfast. I stayed 2 nights wish it had been longer.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Ok! Seriously, It's been 3 months and I still think often about my 3 nights stay at the Loden. Everything was absolutely perfect. The staff, the size of the room (very large), the amazing bathroom, the design, the chocolate they bring you every night, the sparkling water and the nuts they welcome you with, the view and of course, Vancouver is an amazing city! I LOOOVED my stay there and definitely recommend it to every one!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The Loden is a charming boutique hotel that is first class, beautiful, with outstanding service. Every staff member is cheerful and helpful, and our experience was they they truly extend themselves to assist. The restaurant is also excellent, again with the same friendliness and excellent service. The location is convenient to walk to many places of interest. There is nothing I can think of to suggest improvement. The Loden is pretty much perfect!

Room Tip: We stayed in a corner room that was lovely, bright with large windows. At the same time, I would exp...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple