“New & Not Your Typical Pizza Joint”
Review of Pizza Fabrika - CLOSED

Pizza Fabrika
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Van BC
“New & Not Your Typical Pizza Joint”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This very new, lower 1600 block of Robson St, Westend, Pizza place has a modern, quasi factory feel. The service is pleasant, friendly & efficient. It is licensed with wine by the tumbler and craft beers, and other beverages. The thin crust pizza comes in one size (medium) with unique topping choices - we had the duck prosciutto with fresh pea shoots and onion. It was ok. The duck was not evenly distributed on the pizza and not enough to actually taste it. Duck has such a lovely distinct flavour I was a bit disappointed as a result. We sat at the window. There are a couple high top tables with stools and other seating. Would I go back - maybe, as I would like to try their beer bison meatballs with spicy tomato sauce and their dessert in a mason jar. I think it is an ok spot to grab a quick bite/pizza and a beer. It seems to be popular. They have take out service. Personally I would go elsewhere for pizza (e.g, Nook, Bella). I understand Pizza Fabrika has a happy hour late afternoon and late evening (11pm-midnight). Check it out.

• Visited July 2014