We stayed at Granville House for 2 weeks in May 2013. It was our first visit to Vancouver to visit our daughter & son-in-law for the imminent birth of their first baby. Granville House was chosen for its close proximity to both their house and the maternity hospital. It was easy to find and the bus stop for downtown was only 2 minutes walk away. Our room and the communal areas were airy, very well-appointed and spotlessly clean. Pam and Randy, the owners, and all the staff were courteous, friendly and most helpful. On hearing of the safe arrival of our new grandson they all seemed genuinely to share our excitement. We cannot fault the time we spent there. In a nutshell, we had a fantastic stay and we shall be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vancouver's only 2011 Canada-Select 5 Star B&B! Built in 1997, this Shaughnessy mansion was renovated in 2007 to provide modern romantic luxury in Vancouver's wealthiest neighbourhood. We provide free on-site parking, WiFi, local & long distance calling. Time sensitive door codes provide hotel security & allow access convenient to you. All suites have king bed, 32" LCD TV with free HD programming and luxurious en-suite bathroom. Enjoy pressed linens, Hutterite down duvets and pillows. Room controlled Air Conditioning, fresh air exchange and heated floors. Deluxe breakfast buffet included, from 5-11am (hot dish served 8:30-10am). Vancouver's largest B&B breakfast area with 6 individual tables. Extremely central, on Granville Street (& 35th Ave), steps to transit, 5 minutes to downtown, 10 minutes to airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Granville House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granville House Bed And Breakfast
- Granville House Hotel Vancouver