The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$497
$401
$341
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$328
HolidayInn.com
$985
1,731 results
All reviewssamsung tabletloft suitegreat locationbc placerecommend hotelnespresso machinerogers arenamodern hotelwithin walking distancedowntown vancouverbreakfast buffetrobson streetrain showerfront desk staffhot tubamazing hotelturn down service
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time stay at Hotel Blue while in Vancouver for business for two days. The hotel is clean and bright, and staff are warm and friendly. The hotel is located just steps away from BC Place, and is in walking distance to many shops and restaurants.

My room was not quite ready, but it was comfortable to wait in the bright seating area of the lobby. When I checked in, I was impressed with the size and amenities in my terrace king room. A few things that impressed me immediately upon arrival in my room included a Hershey chocolate bar, a large clean shower, robe and slippers, Nespresso machine and nice seating area. My terrace faced back toward BC place and was breezy and quiet. Although I did not take advantage of the on-site breakfast or pool, it was nice to know these amenities were available to me. Kudos go out to Trevor Kiesman who is a friendly and knowledgeable concierge at Hotel Blu. I will definitely return and hopefully be able to stay longer, and appreciate all Vancouver has to offer.

Room Tip: Terrace rooms are well worth it!
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank shellaroo42
Shannon G, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear shellaroo42 from London Ontario,

Thank you for choosing Hotel BLU Vancouver for your recent business trip. I am very happy to see you y have enjoyed our services and amenities, and Trevor was helpful during your stay. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver in the near future, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent hotel, great location. Walk to great restaurants or catch the hop on hop off bus. Hotel was very clean and staff helpful and friendly. On site parking was convenient, never used the car until we left.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank rancherojack

Dear rancherojack from St. Petersburg, Florida,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to see that our services and amenities exceeds your expectation. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel with friendly helpful staff in an excellent location. Room was exceptional.Within walking distance (10-15minutes ) to gastown and a similar distance to Yaletown where you can get the aqua bus to Granville island.Would definitely book this hotel again if travelling to Vancouver

Stayed: June 2018
Shannon G, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear dundeeron2016 from Dundee, United Kingdom,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your positive feedback on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to see that our services and amenities exceeds your expectation. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at Hotel Blu. The rooms are beautiful and so clean. Minkyung at reception should be voted receptionist of the year! The warm welcome we received was so appreciated. We definitely will return to Hotel Blu.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear JudyEMR from Auckland Central, New Zealand,

Thank you for choosing Hotel BLU Vancouver. I am delighted to see that Min from our Guest Services Team was able to extend you a warm welcome during your stay with us. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver in the near future, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family of 4 stayed at the Hotel Blu recently after our cruise. Since we stayed close to Canada Place before our cruise I wanted a different location for our post cruise stay. The Hotel Blu was very accommodating when we asked for an early check in, and our room was ready when we arrived just before noon. After we dropped our luggage off in our room we walked a few short blocks to the harbor to take an aquabus to Granville Island. The walk was not long at all.
The room was very clean and well appointed. The window from the shower into the room was a bit unusual, but even more so that the shade was operational from the room side. Of course my 2 boys thought it perfect to prank each other which led to lots of laughs.
The staff were all wonderful and kind, making sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our short stay with them. They sent a text to make sure things were fine and when I texted back asking for restaurant recommendations they were quick to provide a couple of options. We would definitely recommend and stay again!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear naomiq from Lafayette, Louisiana,

Thank you very much for your positive and detailed feedback. I am delighted to see your stay with family was enjoyable. At Hotel BLU, our team members try the utmost to exceed guest expectations. Therefore, it is feedback like yours that motivates them to ensure all guests have a memorable stay.