“Nice spa in the heart of downtown”

Absolute Spa at Hotel Vancouver
Vancouver, BC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Nice spa in the heart of downtown”
Reviewed February 26, 2009

I've been to the Absolute spa at the Hotel Vancouver 4 times now and it's one of my favorite in the city.

The hotel is located underground, under the Hotel Vancouver. It's a smaller facility and doesn't have the extra amenities some other spas in the city have (pools, steam rooms, etc)

I've tried the following services:
Massage, Facial, pedicures & manicures.. with and without parrifin wax, and was happy with each service.

Every time I've found the staff to be top notch, friendly and good at their craft. You're greeted with tea or cucumber water while you wait at reception.

The unique thing about this location is it's marketing to be more 'man-friendly'. The decor is a little darker and richer than other spas, and the pedicure area has multiple tv's including a big screen to choose to watch tv or play play station games.
Don't worry though... us women are more than welcome ;)

Every time I've been they've offered little snacks (fruit, etc) which is a nice touch.

I recommend it more for the more spa services... while the pedicures/manicures are great.. the prices are higher than the regular in Vancouver.

Enjoy!