“Nice place to wind up at after a hard day of tourism”

Steamworks Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 103 Nightlife in Vancouver
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We walked around downtown a day checking off the touristy must dos. This place looked great, right at the entrance to the otherwise over-rated gas town. They brew their own beer and its just great. The chowder and burgers are good. Didn't care much for the fish, surprisingly was a bit tough and not really fresh. Pasta was ok. But again, worth it for beer and appetizers.

1  Thank WWTraveller26

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The food is fantastic here with a lot of choices. The clam chowder was really great and the fish tacos were great as well. The cocktails are good if you don't want beer and the beer is wonderful. Our waitress was very friendly. The place is very large but ask for a table against the window to enjoy an ocean view. Have the Tiramisu for dessert. PS the WiFi is free.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for beer. We did not order any food, but it looked like normal bar food. The portions were quite large, the people sitting next to us had the biggest plate of nachos I have ever seen. I dont think they ate half of it. All the beer was good, no complaint.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We liked the lively warehouse-y space, and the beer was good. The food only just so-so. I ordered the special thai mussels and they had no discernible thai flavor or spice at all, not bad, just bland as can be. My boyfriend had mushy ravioli. Go for happy hour, then have dinner someplace else.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good selection of beers - IPA recommended.
Deceptively large - 3 separate dining areas plus outside eating area.
Special mention to Johnathan - the hardest working barman I've ever seen. Cheers, pal!