“Great Location”

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great Location”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We went for the local craft beers but were a bit disappointed that many were out, I could see how people that love craft brews would be disappointed with the selection with so many unavailable by the time we arrived (about 9pm on a Tuesday)
However, the service was very friendly and accommodating.
The food wasn't exceptional but very good as far as pub food goes. The final NBA game was on so upstairs was packed (perhaps why they were running low on selection?) and they seated us in a more quiet/intimate area downstairs.
Overall, I'd have to try this place again (and taste more of their beer) before I gave it the full 5 stars.

Visited June 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This restaurant has always been good for us. Good food and reasonable prices. A variety of drink and food options. Service is also prompt and friendly. We've gone here for anniversary dates to hanging out with friends. I love their belinnis. I used to get their portabello mushroom burgers but sadly, not on the menu anymore. Bf enjoys their burgers. A great place to go for a night out.

Visited February 2013
london
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Yummy food and drinks!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This lovely pub/restaurant is based in Gastown and is a short walk from the watefront train station.
We had a lovely sunday afternoon lunch and drinks and really enjoyed it.
The chicken wings were very nicely cooked, salads tasty and fresh and highly recommend their sweet potato fries!
They have an excellent selection of soft drinks, wines and of course beers!
Give the beer tasting a try, 5 small beers for under 10 dollars! - excellent value!
I particularly liked the venue it self, really big and nicely especially downstairs! Go check it out!

Visited May 2013
Ottawa
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Good but could be better”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

During business trip, stopped in for dinner. Had the sirloin and the hedgehog pie for dessert. Food was good. Service was friendly. Enjoyed watching hockey while eating. I thought the tables were small and too close together. I know pubs friendly, but I would prefer a little more space. I will go back but probably not when they are busy.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Beers were good”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I enjoyed the selection of beers here. Not the best you'll have but interesting given the different brewing process and I like a bit of history attached to a drink. The food could have been better but hey, this is a cool place to hang our and drink beer surrounded by locals...

Visited October 2012