“Try the beer tastings” 4 of 5 bubbles

61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 302 helpful votes
“Try the beer tastings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

Great value at around $15 for 7 small beers. We had great fun trying to guess the brew.

Visited February 2012

Sechelt, Canada
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Yaletown Brewing Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

located in Yaletown, near downtown, this is a popular eating and drinking spot

Vancouver, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not worth it at ALL”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

The food is bad. I bought a BBQ chicken Pizaa and had a burnt taste to it. This chicken burger had the chicken burnt so you could taste the blackened chicken.Ambiance id totally ok....I would just got there to have some beer during the game. Please avoid dinning there folks.

Visited October 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

Food was average, service not great, under dressed waitresses expecting gratuities based on their appearence not their service. (Unvoulantary service charge/tip) was added to our bill. Even though our service was not up to par. We feel that it was unfair and will not be promoting or returning to your establishment.

Visited July 2011
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Music so loud, my ears are still ringing....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

I live and work in Yaletown. I have been to this restaurant many times. I like the beer, and the food is OK. But on my most recent visit (a Saturday night but early), they were playing 70s rock music at a volume level that I am sure is damaging to the ears of the poor staff who are forced to endure it. When we asked to have it turned down, the manager came over and said that quieter music "is not our format" and offered to pack up our food. We weren't planning a take-out evening, so we declined. I am certain a better manager would have turned the music down, at least until later in the evening, or at least offered us another table. As I said, the food is OK - we have been there because we liked the setting in the heart of Yaletown. Alas, we will not eat here again unless they find a new "format".

Visited July 2011