“We love the SkyTrain!”
Review of SkyTrain

SkyTrain
Ranked #2 of 35 Transportation in Vancouver
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We always use the SKYTRAIN when we're in Vancouver. It makes it so easy to get places, and integrates well with the buses and SeaBus. We like to buy a day pass (about $9.50) and travel everywhere throughout the day on the one pass. A map of the SkyTrain system is available. It also travels out to and from the airport.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,649)
All reviews
in 93 reviews
"surrey"
in 184 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very easy to get to our hotel from the airport. Clean and straightforward. That is saying a lot since I am not a city kid.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The sky train is fabulous. I like to use it from the airport to get downtown. It is really convenient now. I always find the trains clean and the ticket machines are easy to access. The sky train is one ofthebest transports around Vancouver.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I liked how easy the transit system in Vancouver was but I wish it was a bit cleaner. I had to travel little late one night and I wanted to feel secured but ....I guess I don't need to explain further...

1  Thank foodiealberta