“Horrible”
Review of Library Square

Library Square
Ranked #45 of 359 things to do in Vancouver
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I found it hard to track down what I was looking for. Some of the characters sitting around in the library were not the most "normal" people you would expect in a library. Seemed too crowded. Rather a impractical building.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

It is a good looking building with indoor cafe area but a outdoor feeling. the library itself is morden and easy access to evey departments

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This beats going to the mall, where you can be sitting in the huge atrium, having a coffee or something to eat, people watching or catching up with friends, or you might want to start reading one of the books you took out of the library.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

"Library Square" is awful. It wasn't always awful, but it is now. My friend had his birthday party there. To get on the guest list, we had to list our ages (not to see if we were underage, but to control the # of old folks, I suppose). On the guest list, and the a'hole bouncers decided to charge me $12 cover anyway (lone blonde female, 31). I would have gone elsewhere, but there was this friend's party...! ANYWAY, the WORST, absolute WORST dirty martini I've ever had (couldn't even finish it!), and the bathrooms REEKED of urine by 9pm. All the girls were using the guys bathroom (even me). Speakers so loud they buzzed/blew and the sound quality was poor. Left really early, vowing never to return. Oh yeah, and I was badly bruised in the back when the bouncers hit me with a wooden chair (two chairs, in succession, actually) they were trying to carry past. I got squished up against the bar and bruised on the front, too. These things happen, but did they even apologize? No. I hadn't even had a drink by then. Miserable, miserable, pee-smelling bar. Choose another instead!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Great place to take photos especially if you are into architecture. There's a few cafe's and dining choices near the entrance. Gets really crowded during lunch time.