“Review for park royal location”
Review of Faubourg Vancouver

Faubourg Vancouver
Ranked #20 of 95 Coffee & Tea in Vancouver
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Description: Vancouver's trio of elegant Parisian boulangerie patisseries offering a taste of the good life, from the Old World to the New. Faubourg Kerrisdale: 2155 West 41st Vancouver, BC Faubourg Downtown: 769 Hornby street Vancouver, BC Faubourg West Vancouver: 792 Main St. Park Royal South West Vancouver, BC
Canada
“Review for park royal location”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The atmosphere here is chic and chic. I was expecting the pastries and drinks to be delicious but they were not. The almond croissant was alright but I get better tasting ones at IGA for half the price. My hot chocolate tasted like hot water. It's made much better at Starbucks again for a lower fee. For 3.90$ for a tall I expected it to actually taste like hot chocolate it didnt even taste like there was chocolate in it.

I won't be back only good thing I have to say other than the beautiful decor is the staff are very lovely there.

• Visited July 2014
Faubourg V, Owner at Faubourg Vancouver, responded to this review, September 19, 2014
Dear Canadiatravelgoddess,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you found our decor beautiful and that our staff was lovely to you. However, we are really sorry to hear that didn't appreciate our food and drinks. We take proud in the quality and freshness of our products (our viennoiseries are homemade and baked 5 times a day at all three locations) and it is always hard to hear when we fell short on customers expectations.

Vancouver, Canada
“So Good It's Addictive”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I routinely stop here on my walk to work for tea or coffee with my partner. Often I'll get a couple macaron to feed my addiction or a Pain aux raisins for breakfast.

The macaron are some of the best in the city and my favourite, their tea is from France and the ones I've had are delicate and flavourful without being overwhelming like some brands can be.

Take your friends, take your family, it's a great place to get a snack or a treat and enjoy the patio. I recommend going on a weekday morning in the spring/summer as that's when that area is alive with people walking to work and you can sit on the patio and people watch without a lot of traffic noise.

• Visited June 2014
Dear Tomas W,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. It is so nice to hear how much you love our macarons, tea and pain au raisin. We truly appreciate your compliments and loyalty.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Toronto
“Great place for a delicious coffee and pastry”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Love the chandeliers and reproduction posters mixed in with modern decor. Cafe latte was perfect and went well with my brioche.

• Visited June 2014
Dear DeerParkMom,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this nice feedback. We are glad to hear that you liked the parisian atmosphere of our café and that you enjoyed our cafe latte and brioche.
We hope to see you again on your next visit to Vancouver.

“Truly scrumptious!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

If you're looking for a damn good cup of coffee and the most delicious pastries you've ever tasted (outside of France), this is the place for you. They have magically created a croissant-pudding concoction that melts in your mouth and will have you on the treadmill for a week so that you can order another. Simply divine! And the decor is stunning.

• Visited February 2014
Dear GildedButtercup,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. It is so nice to hear that you found our pastries scrumptious and our decor stunning. It is an immense pleasure to serve customers like you and we hope to see you soon at Faubourg.

Vernon, Canada
“A little taste of Paris”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

I love Paris. I love this place. They have recreated that feeling you have in a modern Parisian cafe.

Coffee was nice. Had a wide selection of beautiful pastries and desserts. Macarons seemed to be popular. I have never really loved them but they looked as good as any I've seen.

It was nice to see the owner running the till. Gave the whole experience that much more authenticity.

Will go back next time I'm in Vancouver. This review is for the Kerrisdale location.

Dear Aaron J,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Your compliments are truly appreciated. We are glad you got a chance to meet our owner, Mr. Franck Point. He attaches great importance to the authenticity of customers experience. We look forward to welcoming you again at Faubourg, for a taste of Paris in Vancouver.