“Vancouver Fast Food with Flavor”

Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken
Reserve with OpenTable
Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #415 of 3,868 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Barbecue, Portuguese, Grill
Neighborhood: West End
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We walked to this restaurant from our hotel and were greeted with a smile and hearty Hello which made us feel very welcomed. The service here is very good and pleasant as the manager came to our table to check on us and the food. We each ordered the 1/4 chicken which was a little dry but, flavorful and the sides were a little mixed in flavor. I had the coleslaw which was a little too sweet for me but, that is my preference, the vegetables were just a little soggy. My wife had the Macho Peas that were excellent tasting and the garlic mashed potatoes that were just plain good all the way around. The pricing is about what you would expect for this style of restaurant. Thank you for the wonderful service.

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Excellent peri peri chicken with garlic flavoured mashed potatoes. But the waitress was so grumpy that we didn't feel like ordering further. Good food though!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

This is the best chicken I have had in ages! They are very nice (we go there often) and the food is awesome. They have custard tarts that are excellent and take out is easy. Very reasonable for all you get!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My first exposure to Nando's chicken was in Cape Town, South Africa which has them all over the place. I was surprised to find one in Singapore during my travels as well! Unfortunately, though, my home town of Edmonton, Alberta does not yet have a Nando's. Vancouver does though and I was hoping that this Nando's would be similar to the ones I had eaten at previously.

The chicken is absolutely delicious! The peri-peri sauce is fantastic. I ended up buying a bottle to take home (before I found out that Safeway actually carries Nando's peri-peri sauce). Do not pass up an opportunity to give this restaurant a try. It's fast food style grilled chicken and it's absolutely delicious! The fries are great too.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This grilled chicken is so well prepared; moist, spicy (you can choose the level of heat) and accompanied with delicious sides! My favorites were the garlic mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables. My husband loved the crispy and flavorful French firies. We bought two bottles of their Peri-peri sauce, although it is unlikely we could duplicate the perfect execution of the meal. You order at the cash register and they deliver the food to your table. The staff here were uniformly polite and helpful. We ate here 3 times in the five days we were in Vancouver. Wish they had one of these restaurants in San Diego!