“A Consistent Hit”

Craft Beer Market
Ranked #51 of 3,947 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southeast False Creek
Description: CRAFT Beer Market is a premium casual restaurant with a passion for fresh local food and great craft beer. Launched in Calgary in 2011, the CRAFT movement has been spreading ever since, bringing our special recipe of sophisticated comfort food, unique craft beers and active community involvement to new cities every year.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My fiancé and I came here the first time for a very late lunch on New Year's Eve. We had to wait a little to get in, but between the delicious food and the endless variety of beer (as well as the great ambience and music selection) we knew we would be back.
I live on the North Shore, and I have returned to Craft 4 more times so that my friends, and more recently, my mother could experience it.
On Tuesday we went to the Brewmaster's dinner hosted by Central City. The food was flavorful and paired nicely with copious amounts of beer. It was an educational experience to hear from the Brewmaster, and - as always - the staff at Craft go out of their way to answer any questions, and are so friendly and welcoming.
I'm a huge fan of Craft Beer Market, and will be back again soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Having this place open just a few blocks from my office was a blessing and a curse at the same time! Going in it's first week of opening because we were so close by and seeing the wait being the curse but the experience once we got a table and every time I've been since being the blessing.

The variety of beers speak for themselves, and generally the staff all seem fairly clued up about them which helps. The grapefruit beer with the blueberry vodka shot was a great discovery and the flights of beer (generally with a choice between a local and an international selection - or do like us and have both!) are a great way to get a good taste of different kinds.

The food is just what you want while enjoying the main attraction of the beers, the wings, poutine, burgers and sandwiches have all been great.

The place has a great atmosphere and the service has always been good, especially when we were sat at the bar and the bar staff were really helpful in helping us choose our next drink!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Our second visit within last 2 weeks. Excellent selection of house brewed and other beers. The beer sampler is a good way to try 6 local or international ales at a reasonable price. The menu offers lots of good starters to be shared. I thought the main dishes were rather on the expensive side which is why I rated our overall experience as "very good" and not "excellent" but we shall return. Good ambiance and interesting building design showing the brewery behind glass.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Recently visited Craft after visiting the Telus Science Centre with family. As visitors, we came for a taste of the several local beers. We were not disappointed. Thoroughly enjoyed flights of beer which we shared amongst the group. Also enjoyed a platter of nachos. Service was attentive and friendly. Craft was busy and everyone seemed to be enjoying the Marketplace. A great gem on False Creek.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

A group of eight of us met at CRAFT Beer Market on a Thursday at 1pm so they were able to accommodate our large party right away. The room is impressive; very grand and a great mix of a heritage building and rustic renos. For 'pub food', the menu was great. Good variety, good prices and everyone enjoyed their meals. They have a huge beer list and the option to try flights. The only complaint was the service. Our server had a terrible attitude...she was unfriendly and acted as if we were an inconvenience. I would like to return to give them one more shot, hopefully the other staff is not as awful as the one who served us!

1  Thank RosemaryHeights