“It's all about the special, three rolls and a soup”
Review of Kojima Sushi

Kojima Sushi
Ranked #1,985 of 3,776 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighborhood: Commercial Drive
Neighborhood: Commercial Drive
Vancouver, Canada
“It's all about the special, three rolls and a soup”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We love this place. The service is fast and efficient. The food really tasty and affordable. The first time we went we had a Vancouver roll (salmon oriented) and a dynamite special. The second time we tried the special, which is a ridiculously good price at 6.99 for three rolls and a miso soup. We shared it happily and paid less than ten dollars including tip for a dinner for two. The rolls we ordered were, dynamite, spicy salmon and shrimp. The miso soup is good too which is usually the test of a good sushi place. We will be back!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Leah W

Sunshine Coast, BC, Canada
“good food for a good price”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We come here often as we find the food to be consistently tasty and fresh, the service efficient, and the prices totally reasonable! Casual atmosphere in a clean place.

• Visited April 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Huge portions.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I attended for a late lunch. I was greeted as soon as I entered. I chose the table where I wanted to sit which was nice. I ordered 3 rolls: Spicy salmon, yam tempura and a small (5 pieces) house roll. All of the rolls were huge, the rolls were some of the biggest I have ever had. I never saw so much yam in a yam roll before. The rolls were not all rice, they were actually full of the good stuff. All of the food was fresh and tasty. The service was great. I couldn't finish my meal, there was so much of it. My bill was something like $13.00 which is ridiculous for the amount and quality of food I had. I already went back since my original attendance.

...And I will go back again. Great place.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank andre50781
Clonakilty, Ireland
“The best sushi for the best price”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

How does this place not have any reviews?! Kojima is always packed, and for good reason! For $6.25 you get to a choice of three rolls, a miso soup, and unlimited tea. I'm vegetarian, so I have only tried a handful of rolls, but the ones I have had are excellent! Plus the service is fast and friendly. Cannot wait until I am back in Vancouver to get my sushi fill!

• Visited March 2013