“Acceptable only”

Thai Away Home
Ranked #973 of 3,978 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The Lemongrass was convenient and we were tired so we tried it. The Pad Tai was tasty but I am not an expert on this dish. Also had lemongrass pork but although is was good, it did not warrant an OMG response.

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We went there as it was close by, ordered the rice noodles. Food was soggy and not tasty. The waitress kept asking us to order soup but seeing the sight of the rice noodles prevented us from ordering further. Please don't go there!!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The food was excellent and the service was exceptional. This is a tiny place, and it is very convenient if you do not want to spend the entire evening at a restaurant. Nevertheless, I received full attention, the atmosphere was very friendly, and I even had the chef come out and ask how I liked her food. Based on service and quality of food, it felt as if I were at a fancy restaurant, although it is a small bistro with less than 10 tables. Overall, quick, convenient, great service, great food. I am certain that they will successfully grow into a bigger restaurant.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Had a lack-luster dish of Pad Thai for lunch at this restaurant. Pretty flavourless, and nothing to write home about. The Pad Thai at Sala Thai is MUCH superior; spend a bit more elsewhere and it will be worth it.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The restaurant is fairly new and the owners are working out the bugs in serving the lunch crowd quickly. We were very pleased with the flavours and quality of food. If visiting Vancouver and I was close by, I would definitely give them a second visit. I'm sure they'll have the bugs worked out in serving people quickly.