“Nice City”

Book In Advance
More Info
$160.43*
and up
Granite Waterfalls 4-Hour Boat Rental for 5 to 6...
Ranked #31 of 311 things to do in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: More residential than business.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

It is a busy place with lots of traffic. But the people are lovely in Vancouver and is definitely a good place to visit if you like seeing different cities like me! There's lots of shopping and eateries, could easily spend the whole day just walking around.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,052)
All reviews
in 90 reviews
"hop on hop off bus"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed near Howe St and Drake St, and when I went for dinner around that area, I found the area run-down, strewn with garbage and there were panhandlers and druggies everywhere. I had to cross the street just to avoid them. I also went to Chinatown. First thing someone told me was to put away my DSLR camera because I would be mugged. Needless to say, I felt unsafe from that point on and was happy to leave Vancouver for Victoria

1  Thank diyguy88
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great shops, excellent eating, sea views and people watching. Amazing. Spend a day, a week, a month, you'll love it.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband were shocked by the traffic and crazy drivers . And so many people walking everywhere. Every street corner was crowded. Although I'm glad those people were walking instead of driving. But people would just dart out on to the street, so you had to really be watching out . I hadn't been to Vancouver for over 20years and was really surprised by how much it has grown. I think we will go back to Victoria on our next visit to B.C.

2  Thank Glee D