“Gem in Yale Town”

GoodWolfe Kitchen+Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Reviewed December 16, 2014

trendy, fun restaurant plays 80's music, friendly and professional services, good food, very good value for dining in Yale Town

1  Thank 507kennetht

Reviewed December 14, 2014

We had 2 nights in Downtown Vancouver and after an average meal on the first night I did some TripAdvisor research and we headed to GoodWolfe for our final meal.
We had the halibut and chicken - both were very good hearty meals, perfect for a chilly December evening. The sprouts were excellent too.
Service was nice and friendly and I would definitely recommend a visit hear.

Reviewed December 8, 2014

I walked in with my boyfriend for dinner and we were greeted by Amy that pleasantly seated us. We started our meal with Tuna Tataki which was fabulous with refreshing orange chili glazed sauce. I had pistachio crusted ½ lamb rack and it was so tender and juicy. My boyfriend had pan seared halibut and it was just perfect combination with tomato caper butter sauce. Nom Nom ~ Our server was very helpful and friendly. Atmosphere was calm and warm. Comfort foods with comfort everything ! Highly recommended for couples and girls night out too !

Reviewed December 3, 2014 via mobile

Booked for 4 for grey cup brunch. Arrived early and got our table promptly. Our order took a very long time to arrive but when it did it was delicious. The steak and egg breakfast was ordered by 3 of us. It was spectacular. Great steak way better than I have experienced for a steak and egg breakfast. Might have been slow because of grey cup. Servers were excellent

Reviewed November 29, 2014

Wonderful meal tonite. Everything from the cocktails through desert was excellent. Our main waiter was one of the best we have ever had. The other staff were excellent as well. Highly recommended.