“My Tummy Was Happy!”

Baffi Brothers Food Adventures
Ranked #14 of 56 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We pick up and drive people to a number of restaurants in Vancouver. They get to taste what each restaurant is most proud to serve, and has been vetted by our staff. On the drive to and from we share stories about Vancouver. We see ourselves as a Food tour/activity in the city.
“My Tummy Was Happy!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I love Rick, Lee and Sam!

My tour was a surprise graduation present, and I couldn't have been happier with my experience! Whisked around the city to eat and drink, I was always engaged and excited for the next stop! Every place was unique and delicious. I have happily taken friends and family back to some of my favorite stops.

More recently, I have had the pleasure of attending Sam's pop up events, and was equally impressed. Sam has a knack for creating delicious and daring flavors, and his events go off without a hitch! He has great staff, and Rick and Lee are fabulous hosts!

I encourage everyone to try the greatest food tour on wheels!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kaitlin F

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food, an awesome experience and a superb raconteur !”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

There were six of us who decided to try a White Moustache tour for the first time, and it exceeded our expectations. Rick, our tour raconteur, taught us so many new and interesting things about the city and the restaurants . Even though we all live in the lower mainland, we felt like tourists in our own city. We went to restaurants all over city that we didn't even know existed. The diverse dishes at the various ethnic restaurants were all unique and delicious. And certainly showing up at the restaurants knowing that the staff were ready and waiting for us was pretty sweet too. We had such a good time, that I have now booked for another group of 9 to go in April. We are looking forward to the surprises Rick & Lee will arrange for our next tour. This is simply a MUST DO if you are a foodie and you want to get a true taste of our beautiful city.

Visited November 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and unique night on the town!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

What a great experience! Rick and Lee were wonderful guides to the city of Vancouver. I booked this as a surprise 40th birthday gift to my husband, who just so happens to be a chef in Seattle. He loved it! It is a great way to try a few different "insider" spots instead of sitting down to one expensive dinner at one restaurant. Plus, you get some history and information on the city and neighborhoods that you are dining in--and you won't be in just one neighborhood! The fact that you have a local driving you around is awesome, you don't have to catch a cab (or drive) from one spot to another, and you can just sit back and relax. They get you all set up at each spot, then let you enjoy yourselves (they don't sit down with you). It was truly the highlight of our 3 day trip and I absolutely recommend it!

Visited February 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Everyone needs to try this at least once a month”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Rick is the greatest host and explorer of Vancouver's trendiest and tastiest restaurants. It was a pleasure to have him pick us from home, and drive us around all night. He shared insiders stories and recommendations throughout the city, of where we were going, and where else we should check out in the near future. We were wined and dined to the max! If there was something that caught our eye that wasn't on the menu, Rick always made it possible to add it into the mix. He was so thoughtful and happy to up the experience at every chance he got. We had to refuse plates closer to the end because there was so much food, yet we did not want to refuse such deliciousness. It was a fantastic experience. Take your whole family! You won't regret it :)

Visited January 2014
Kingman, Arizona
“Foodie Family”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Wonderful experience. This is our families first time on a culinary tour. We have a 3 year old and Rick made special accommodations for his diet and preferences. As first time visitors to Vancouver, Rick and Lee offered great information regarding the neighborhoods, restaurants, and history. This night was the highlight of our trip. Don't miss an opportunity to go out with "White Moustache"!

Visited January 2014