“Graze is not for cows!!!”
Review of Graze Food & Drink - CLOSED

Graze Food & Drink
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are committed to an organic, sustainable & compassionate philosophy. Our all-plant-based menu, including all of our wines, beers & spirits, incorporate as many locally and organically produced ingredients as possible. Building on this foundation, we also grow our own herbs & vegetables, collect rainwater for our garden, compost our kitchen waste, reduce our power consumption, solar heat our hot water, are very particular about our paper and cleaning products and are always looking for ways to do even more.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Graze is not for cows!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

when you thinking of grazing i think of cows. but i do like to graze as well over foods. there are alot of options at graze to try and taste. we went there after tai chi and were a bit hungry so we went for the waffle sandwich and the sandwich of the day. both were quite tasty but too much the of the same. i think we would have been happier with a variety of appies and a sandwich but live and learn for the next visit. there will be a next visit. the service was good and reasonably attentive and helpful. we did not have dessert because we went to earnest ice cream right next store. what a foodie afternoon of grazing we had.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Joel K

vancouver
“Takes Vegan to a New Level”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was surprised with Graze being fully Vegan Restaurant. Graze has taken the Vegan look up several notches looks and feels west coast modern and you'd never know it was Vegan on first glance! Graze is spacious smart stylish with an excellent array of interesting items on the menu. I had brunch at Graze! The menu offered filling plates of healthy food lovely coffees and a warm atmosphere! I'll be back to Graze before long.

• Visited November 2013
Vancouver
“I forgot I was eating vegan!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is a beautiful space. The lighting here makes it feel elegant without being over the top. The food is vegan and very delicious. They also have many gluten free options on the menu.

I am not vegan, and I was excited to try this place out. I went with a group of friends for my birthday, and all of us were impressed, none of us are vegan! I enjoyed the perogies and look forward to having them in the future. I even forgot until my friend commented that the 'sour cream' was not actually sour cream. Well done!

It's a large enough space to host a large group of people.

Staff were all very friendly, and the service was great!

• Visited October 2013
“Good but understaffed”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went in with a bigger group of friends, and there were also other bigger groups there. They were very accommodating but almost too much so as we only got one round of drinks, and they lost out on a lot of potential revenue from not only not offering, but not being able to keep when asked for another drink. A lot of heart though - they were literally running off their feet trying to keep up, while staying friendly and helpful. Just a bit overwhelmed it seemed! Food wise - not a lot of different textures unfortunately - a lot of soft , mushy textures to a lot of the dishes. Salads were tasty, the phyllo purse was very bitter and tasted like too much beer was in it, a friend said the safrillo stew tasted like spaghetti sauce, I actually thought it was pretty tasty. The fruit crumble tasted kind of like a mushy granola bar, but the ice cream sandwich was really nice. The drinks are very strong and not very sweet. It is ok to have a not sweet cocktail, but it needs to be balanced better so the taste is clean. Would go back to see if maybe the food and such are a bit better when they are less overwhelmed. Still worth checking out! Very nice décor!

• Visited September 2013
“Has potential.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I went here for a girls night with a group of friends. The wine selection was excellent. They had some great local options including Joie and Salt Spring Island wineries. The menu options all sounded very good, but, unfortunately, the execution was not great. Several of us had luke warm food, including the soup, which was a disappointment. Flavours were lacking in some of the dishes including the Phyllo Purse and the Perogies. I think with some effort this place could be really great, but the elements weren't coming together the night we were there.

• Visited October 2013