“Great food and great service.”

Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1,068 of 4,098 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighborhood: West End
Description: We make and sell tasty Mediterranean food. Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Hallal Dishes. The store has been around for a long time but has recently taken over by the new management to improve on its customer service and food quality.
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The chicken shawarma was very good. The service was good for a small street food restaurant. I would recommend this place for sure. The only disappointment was the plastic cups for my beer.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

After a long day of traveling my family and i were looking for a late night bite to eat. This was right around the corner from our hotel, and the staff noticed us looking at the menu. They gave us a free smple of the Chicken, and that hooked us in. We ordered 2 chicken plates. It was outstanding. The seasoning was done well. Both of my teenage kids even loved the rice and the salad that went with it, and they are picky eaters. We liked it so much we went back again the next day.

Highly recommend the food. The place is small and we were there outside of normal eating hours so was very easy to get a table. Service was friendly and attentive. It's more of a hole in the wall place, so don't expect fancy table cloths. It was great food at a small hole in the wall place. The places I love to find while traveling.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Awesome food and excellent people. Prices are great. Went twice in my 3 day trip to Vancouver.
Will go again.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Dropped by this place after taking a walk along English Bay. The place I usually go to was closed so decided on this one b/c it looked interesting and lively. Service was ok, had to wait a bit b/c they seemed to forget about my order. It was made but sitting in the microwave. Good thing someone noticed me and asked. Regardless, this was mainly about the food. Got 2 chicken shawarmas for my bro and I and the portions were huge. There was chicken on rice, salad, pita bread, sweet potato and tzatziki. There was lots of chicken, it was well seasoned and so was the rice. The tzatziki went well w/everything. The contents and taste were a bit diff. than what we were used to but it was still a great meal.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Chicken and rice plate so good chicken full of flavour very delicious dill rice hardy and the perfect accent-note they didn’t kill it with to much sauce I say thank you great meal two thumbs up