“Oh my Amazing!”

Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1,068 of 4,097 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighborhood: West End
Description: We make and sell tasty Mediterranean food. Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Hallal Dishes. The store has been around for a long time but has recently taken over by the new management to improve on its customer service and food quality.
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Our friends found out about this restaurant and we are so glad they did! Amazing, flavourful food! One of our friends had the shawarma, which I wish I had purchased. I stole a bite and the flavours were incredible. My souvlaki was very good as well.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Holy crap. This food is AMAZING. Absolutely fantastic. We stopped in on the way back to our hotel - not because we were hungry, but because the music was good, the people working there were dancing (fun!!), it was going to be our last drink of the night before going home and the smells were inviting.

But we weren't hungry.

We danced our way to the table (fun!) and ordered a drink. We ordered food because we felt like it was the right thing to do ...or maybe we were compelled. I am still, 2 days later, a little blown away by how amazing the lamb and beef shawarma was. We ate until we were miserable, but just couldn't stop.

I kind of want to live there.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Ended up here by accident. The other shawarma place down the road that I usually go to had run out of white pita. Well I am glad they ran out of white pita bread because now I have a new shawarma place when I am in town. The chicken was done just right, the toppings and sauce were really good. It was a bit oversized but one of the best shawarmas.

I would eat here again.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

Absolutely great value at this place. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is non-pretentious, easy going. The service is fast and efficient. Did I mention the food is delicious?! Next time I'm in Van, I'll go out of my way to hit this spot again!!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

We had dinner here with family. Basic menu, but many combination options. Prices are quite fair. Central location to the water. The owner was a very friendly and kind man.