“Keep walking...”

Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1,068 of 4,098 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighborhood: West End
Description: We make and sell tasty Mediterranean food. Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Hallal Dishes. The store has been around for a long time but has recently taken over by the new management to improve on its customer service and food quality.
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

I haven't written negative reviews but I feel I should save people from this place. What a bad experience! The food was mediocre at best and the staff was rude. You order your food from the cashier, sit down, and the food is brought to you. Literally as soon as I sat down I went back and asked to have the saffron rice with one of the meals. I was informed rather rudely that it was too late as a different rice was already on a plate. I said that we weren't asked what kind of rice we wanted, and the woman actually said she could not ask every customer what kind of rice they would like with their meal. Umm... And this at a time when we were the only people in the place.
The food was all reheated in a microwave, including the chicken skewers, which were dry and fairly tasteless. The pita bread was cold and dry. I live a few blocks from here but will definitely never go back.

Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for early lunch, not busy, nice small inviting seating area. Ordered the #4 Chicken Shawarma Pita ($7) from the friendly male kitchen staff. The menu has 30 combinations so one should be able to find something to your taste or get totally confused.
Took awhile for prep and heating time but not an issue. The pita was large and the content tasty. The chicken off the spit was better than expected, not too much skin and gristle. Ordered it medium spicy but the result was mild.
Washroom (single is small but clean), credit cards accepted. Wine and beer available.

Reviewed January 6, 2016

We had take out. The lamb was to die for. Its hard to find a place that cooks lamb well. Falling off the bone good. Not only was it cooked well, the meat was well chosen.
We were able to special order saffron rice.
The pomegrante marinated beef was moist and tender. Gigantic portions.

Reviewed May 18, 2015

Hi you all!

I have eaten from various mediterranean restaurant in Vancouver, but this is the worst. Their employees has the worst manners and they do not speak English at the first place. When I order humus it comes hot, when I order tzakiti it comes hot, and the food is cold.
They don't have any ideas about what customer satisfaction is.
I would not recommend this place to anyone that I know or I don't, nevertheless they are the only mediterranean restaurant that delivers...

Cheers!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised at the meal we had (chicken & lamb/beef plate). Revisiting after a few years back, some of the reviews scared us, but the result was good.

Good portion, good flavours.