“Great tasting Taiwanese beef noodles!”
Review of Beefy Beef Noodle

Beefy Beef Noodle
Ranked #2,291 of 3,730 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Taiwanese
Neighborhood: South Main
Neighborhood: South Main
Vancouver, Canada
“Great tasting Taiwanese beef noodles!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I frequent Beefy Beef Noodle if I am around the Main and Cambie area near Broadway in Vancouver central. I have a craving for Taiwanese beef noodles, which I think is one of the best-tasting Taiwanese food out there, and Beefy Beef almost always deliver!

The signature beef noodle contains beef brisket, tomatoes, and a very thick and tasty soup base. Depending on your personal tastes, you can order beef noodles of different types that contain different parts of a cow... The soup is basically the same (unless you order spicy, which is very mild anyway), and you can choose several different types of noodles. I didn't like the fact that they charge an extra 50 cents for broad noodles - each bowl is not the cheapest to begin with, so the extra 50 cents for a better tasting texture just seems like a bit of a rip-off.

The beef roll is another fantastic snack that Beefy Beef has to offer. Be sure to finish this yummy food fast before the food cools - it loses much of its texture when it is not eaten hot.

After finishing a meal, you may notice that you feel quite thirsty fairly quickly. I'm not sure if it is because the food is somewhat on the salty side, or that there is MSG in the food.

Beefy Beef also allows orders for take-out and do deliveries (I think it is within a 5-km diameter of the restaurant). Food ordered this way is prepared at a fast speed too, which I like.

Overall, it's a place I would go back from time-to-time. The noodles taste very good, though for the price, I'd expect even more.

• Visited March 2014

Vancouver, BC
“Great tasting food!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The price is less that $10 per dish, some even less than 8 for some. I have found everything very tastety. Entres are not overly big, just enough! No need to take leftovers home. I love the Satay beef noodle. Give it a try!!

• Visited May 2013