“Very, very good......almost perfect.”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Dunsmuir
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Dunsmuir is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Featuring our mouth-watering steak, tender prime rib and an extensive wine list. We are sure to satisfy your Keg cravings. Choose from our extensive wine list, craft beer, ice-cold draft or our hand-made cocktails; like our Keg Mojito or Keg Caesar. See you tonight!
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I stopped for lunch on our last day in this fun and beautiful city. The service was excellent and the food almost matched. My steak, although cooked to perfection, was not as tender nor as tasty as I would have thought it should have been. Been eating steak for many a year and know great meat when I taste it. This was not quite there. The mushroom soup was excellent as was the loaded baked potato and let me not forget the chocolate cake and ice cream.

There are newer reviews for The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Dunsmuir

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I went to The Keg with my partner and I must say that Jamie, our server, was very kind and helpful.
We've had CHIMICHURRI BRIE SIRLOIN and Atlantic Lobster Tails.
Both choices were very nicely cooked.
For a person who is not fun of beef, a medium sirloin was perfectly prepared and presented!
Atmosphere was very nice and I have to say that I've spent a lovely time here.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

It's the last night of our holiday, and we went to the Keg, because we'd seen an advert for scallops wrapped in bacon!
We have a penchant for starters, and so we shared several starters instead of the usual 3 courses. The staff were very accommodating and helped with our choices.
We were impressed that the kitchen manager came out to discuss my husband's wheat allergy, to make sure that our choices were ok for him.
Our server, Aimee, couldn't have done more to make our evening a lovely one.
The food was truly delicious.. Especially the scallops wrapped in bacon - they came with a. Really good cocktail sauce...
Thank you guys for a lovely, lovely evening..
Please could you come over and open a branch in the UK?!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I went to the Keg with my parents on our visit to Vancouver. The food and service was excellent, but I think the decor and ambiance are what set this apart. The food was cooked perfectly and the portions appropriate. I'd go here again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Recently had dinner here in the lounge. The steaks were excellent as was our server, Francis. She really elevated our experience. The atmosphere was really nice, quiet and intimate.