“Best food and service ever”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Dunsmuir
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Dunsmuir is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 3,777 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Featuring our mouth-watering steak, tender prime rib and an extensive wine list. We are sure to satisfy your Keg cravings. Choose from our extensive wine list, craft beer, ice-cold draft or our hand-made cocktails; like our Keg Mojito or Keg Caesar. See you tonight!
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
“Best food and service ever”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I never knew food could be so good. I loved it. We went on a dining month in vancouver so got a 3 course meal for $30 - I wish this was in Australia. The steak was perfection - dont even get me started on their garlic prawns or cherry cheescake YUM

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, AL
“An excellent, reasonably priced restaurant in the heart of Vancouver!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I spent an additional two days in Vancouver following an Alaska cruise. Not knowing much about the city, we relied on our hotel staff for dining suggestions. They hit a home run when they recommended "The Keg". It was within easy walking distance of our hotel, which was located a few blocks from the harbor. The restaurant had a warm and intimate style to it. The menu is varied, but the prime rib attracted our attention. It was delicious as were the vegetables and other sides which accompanied. The waitress recommended a very nice pinot noir from a local winery which really complimented the meal. We saw several seafood dishes being delivered to other tables which looked equally as well prepared and tasty as our meal was.
We will definitely make a return visit when we return to Vancouver!

• Visited September 2013
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Best Lobster I've Ever Eaten!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My lobster was perfectly prepared - tender, juicy, and beyond delicious! The service was impeccable! My husband's steak was perfectly cooked to order and he said it was "melt-in-your'mouth". The best restaurant we have eaten in over the past ten years! Highly recommended if you are in Vancouver!

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch at Downtown Vancouver”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Staff were fantastic, greeting was wonderful. Very High end restaurant. Beautiful decor. Staff were very helpful and friendly lovely waiter was very attentitive to our needs. Food tasted wonderful and was very enjoyable. I did find it was overpriced tho for what it was. But my ex was paying and he thinks he's a snob lol but overall would recommend it totally to anyone. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illniois
“Great Meal”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had eaten so much Seafood that we were ready for a change. The hotel concierge recommended this restaurant and they were right on. We sat on the rooftop patio and at first were put at a table for 2 (we are 4). You could tell it was a stretch. We asked for a bigger table and were accommodated. Our waitress was amazing. Recommended the right drinks and food, and not too much. We would come back here for sure

Visited August 2013