“Great space overlooking the harbour”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #45 of 3,897 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Eclectic menu with something for everybody. Not high cuisine but good for a family night out. Great interior space with an emphasis on good lighting.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Delicious food, stunning panorama of the harbour and friendly and engaging service. The waitress liked my Christmas glasses so much she wanted a photo with them on - we of course obliged. See my Facey update.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I normally prefer eating at small independent restaurants but this is one exception to my rule! Our evening was great as our two waitresses were helpful and witty which just added to the overall experience. The food far surpassed my expectations. They were even happy to accommodate our baby daughter who slept in her pushchair as we enjoyed adult conversation. If we return to Vancouver one day, I'll definitely eat here again.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The cactus club is one of my favorite restaurants. I have not had a bad meal or experience at any of the franchises. Their butternut squash ravioli is one of my favorites.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We arrived at 5 pm for a quick bite and beer.

Seated right away - place not full.

Waitress was efficient and courteous, however, I wanted an ipa. They had two on the menu - but both were sold out. Asked for their 'hoppiest' alternative, and they were out of their sharp pilsner as well. How does this happen by 5 pm?

The waitress kidded that 'I guess you picked the wrong restaurant. . . ' hmmmm

Anyway, the calimari was excellent, the yam fries were as good as I have ever had, and AVOID the flatbread and have a second calimari if in the mood as it was ok, and represented poor value.

Overall, decent experience because of the food and ambience.