“Excellent Waffle House - I Will Be Back!”
Review of Waffle and Berries - CLOSED

Waffle and Berries
Cuisines: Belgian
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 13, 2013

After passing by Waffles & Berries numerous times, I finally visited the waffle house this month, and let me tell you, it was well worth it. My waffles were fantastic; I had the Liege Breakfast with speculoos. For all of you who have not heard of speculoos before (like me), I would recommend adding it, it is absolutely delicious. Everything from the food to the atmosphere and presentation were excellent. I will definitely be back!

A+ Establishment

6  Thank Stefano F

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Waffles & Berries is a small boutique shop in Coal Harbour specializing in great waffles and coffee. There are other breakfast/snack items on the menu easy well. I had the raspberry waffle. It was excellent. Real maple syrup. Presentation included a splash of icing sugar. I opted to not have whipped cream on it. Service was speedy and very friendly. Very clean & neat place. I will be back.

5  Thank Roy M
Reviewed August 14, 2013

OK, the name says it all.......really. Great waffles, pricey, excellent coffee, small hole in the wall, upscale finishing. Not for the meat lover.

1  Thank WalleyGog
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Excellent waffles. A bit pricey for breakfast but excellent quality and very good coffee! Fruit with waffles were very fresh.

9  Thank grocery1
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Ordered the waffle with mixed berries, milk chocolate sauce and whipped cream, with a caramel macchiato to drink. The waffle was so delicious, just the right amount of sweetness, a little crunch on the outside and soft on the inside. The drink was yummy as well! We went around 9:30am and were seated right away. Lovely place in Coal Harbour!

11  Thank Maricel L