New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Seating
Neighborhood: Shaughnessy
Montreal, Canada
“Food was blend, at best.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My g/f and I went for dinner. We were greeted promptly and sat in a booth. The menus were folded piece of paper advertising a special that ended in September of 2012. It was basically their take out menu that they use as regular menus. No big deal. The place needed a coat of paint. My g/f is vegetarian and she had about 1 or 2 options on the menu that she could order. When she did, she was given the choice between a vegetarian broth or a beef broth. Nice, she picked the veggie broth... and later find out that the veggie broth consisted of warm water... I had a noodle dish with pork. The food we had was blend, even after using a lot of the many sauces on the table, it did not help.

Will not go back, there are too many good Vietnamese places in this city to try this one again. Sorry.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

New Westminster, Canada
“Vietnamese cuisine managed by assumingly chinese - terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went there with a friend, curious about that relative new restaurant. First of all, they didn't have a real menue. Instead they gave us some flyers with advertisement from September 2012. Then almost no plain vergetarian food was offered. They promised to give fried veggies instead of chicken. But the veggies were not fried but steamed. I ordered some dish with shredded pork (a typical vietnames dish) and spring rolls. But instead of the shredded pork I got smal cut of ham (As the waiter also admitted). When I complained about that, the waiter seemed to be surprised that this was not a typical vietnamese shredded pork. And also the spring rolls were very greasy.
This meal I couldn't enjoy despite I love vietnamese dishes. I saw also just chinese, caucasian and philippino customers there at that time. No Vietnamese.

Visited February 2013