“The burger saved them”

X-Site Grill and Bistro
Ranked #1,292 of 3,975 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had a beer, calamari and a burger
The beer was ok and the burger I must say was above average but the calamari were cold, moisty, and the tzatziki sauce had no flavour
The waitress was ok but what I think was the owner was a bit too friendly for me.
Lst thing but not least .... No wifi !!! They trie dto let me hook to Shaw's but i am not their client

Reviewed May 7, 2013

good basics and bar. The bar food like wings and burgers and steaks are pretty good. Great for after a game. The beer is reasonable. The place is a bit dark but nice atmosphere.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had walked past this place a few times visiting family and it looked interesting. Decided to try it one evening for dinner, and am so glad we did. We had a great meal for a very good price. Next trip back to Vancouver we will definitely be back.

1  Thank Trainer019