“Outstanding Udon!!!!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Roswell, GA
“Outstanding Udon!!!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This place has tons of reviews of it's sushi, but, no one has mentioned their Udon!! I decided to give this place a try when I spotted "Tempura Udon" on their menu outside. Boy, am I glad I did!!! After our experience at Marukame Udon in Honolulu, we have been in search of a place that could equal the flavor and quality of Marukame Udon. Well, I am happy to report that Miyako definitely does serve outstanding Udon!!! The bad news.....we don;t have a Miayko nor a Marukame Udon in Atlanta, and to date, have not found anything that comes close. :(
If you are looking for a really delicious, and fast, steaming bowl of noodles on a cold, grey, damp Vancouver day, then head to Miyako!!!!

• Visited January 2013