“Best Bagels in Vancouver”
Review of Siegel's Bagels

Siegel's Bagels
Ranked #7 of 62 Bakeries in Vancouver
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Kitsilano
Victoria, BC
“Best Bagels in Vancouver”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I searched far and wide for the best bagels in Vancouver and Siegel's wins hands down! They make the perfect bagel and come in a massive variety of amazing flavours. My favourites are: Garlic, Sea salt and Rosemary, Sun dried tomato & Everything. They also make very goo cream cheeses in a variety of flavours. However my favourite thing to order is the 'breakfast special' (available all day, every day) where for $5 you get the bagel of your choice with a fried egg and cheese plus coffee or tea.

And don't forget your Rugalach! These are a delicious Jewish pastry and Siegals does an amazing job with them.

• Visited June 2013

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Bagel Shop”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Siegel's Bagels are my fave by far! They are baked fresh every day and you can order one of their specialty bagel sandwiches. I really like their smoked meat sandwich, and lox and cream cheese. They make a delicious meat filled bagel, and spinach filled bagel. My favorite has got to be their cheese filled bagel. It kind of tastes like a lemon cheesecake, but in bagel form. Service is fast and friendly. I love that it is open 24hours so we are able to go here whenever we want!

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver, BC
“Finally Great Bagels!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Actually eating them as we're reviewing this. Being from Ontario originally, it's not easy to find Montreal style bagels and we were very happy when we stumbled across this place in Vancouver. Not cheap ($1/bagel) but they're great. Great selection of cream cheeses as well. It's in Kitsilano in Vancouver though, not Victoria.

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Bakery AND Deli”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

And they are open ALL hours! Love their pumpernickel & sesame seed bagels. There are a few tables in front and outside where you can eat sandwiches, bagels and smoked meat - it's not like Schwartz's smoked meat in Montreal, but it's not too bad.
They have another branch downtown, which I haven't tried. I Like the location on Cornwall as it is within walking distance of where I am living at the moment.

• Visited January 2013