“Coffee and doughnuts to dream about”

49th Parallel Roasters Cafe
Ranked #282 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: South Main
Neighborhood: South Main
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

While visiting Vancouver I was on the hunt for great coffee and through a blogger found 49th parallel. Visited both locations in the course of my stay. Both locations were great and the coffee and doughnuts ( lucky's in store) were fantastic. I bought some to take home and sadly finished my last doughnut last night. Heartily recommend the cruller, cinnamon, croissants and the maple bacon fritter. I did buy a bag of Sulawesi coffee beans ( loved my americano in store) and will open that once my current beans are done. While service was good overall I did find the staff far more friendly and helpful at the Main Street location.

Looking forward to my next trip and my coffee and doughnuts.

There are newer reviews for 49th Parallel Roasters Cafe

Reviewed March 26, 2014

You must stop at 49th Parallel for a luscious cup of coffee and treat yourself to a decadent dessert. It is a lovely restaurant with friendly staff. You will be charged up to do some fun shopping on West 4th Avenue in Vancouver. This great place is situated next door to Purdy's chocolates.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had heard about the doughnuts from this café and bought several to enjoy with coffee. They were expensive but delicious and were available in several different tastes. We had double chocolate, old fashioned, pistachio and orange and salted caramel and savoured them

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Go to West 4th street. One of my favorite streets in Vancouver. You must go to 49th Parallel for a freshly roasted coffee and grab a salted caramel or other donuts from the selection of Lucky donuts. Go on and treat yourself.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

It is hard to find an error at 49th Parallel. The coffee is exquisite, the doughnuts delicious, the decor authentic, and the service great. Always worth the visit.

1  Thank tenmile1