“Best sushi in Vancouver!”
Review of Dream Sushi

Dream Sushi
Ranked #1,430 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: South Main
Neighborhood: South Main
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We go at least once a week, never disappoints. The brown rice option is great, it adds even more flavour. The rice is always cooked perfectly, it's sticky, but you can still feel the individual grains and the rolls aren't pressed so densely together as is the case in most places.

We always have the spicy tuna roll, I can't get enough of it and at $ 3.95 for 8 pieces, it's a steal. There are plenty of special rolls that are super tasty.

The service is quick and the cheesy Celine Dion CD that is on repeat just makes it a complete experience :).

I've tried a lot of places in Vancouver, Dream is still at the top of my sushi list!

There are newer reviews for Dream Sushi

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is the Vancouver Locals sushi of choice! I love Dream Sushi. I have eaten here on two trips now. The prices are great, with large portions. Service is a bit dry--but its a sushi bar after all. I parked up the side street in a neighborhood, but watch for the signs for resident parking, that requires a parking decal. I parked just outside that area, and it was very close to walk.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This place was a great find. One of the people we were staying with suggested we check out the sushi in Vancouver, and thus the story began...Despite being a small non-descript place on the outside, we went in, and were rewarded with fantastic fresh sashimi, great sushi, and excellent tea. Then the bill came, and it was great value. Check out the banana dessert with popping candy.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Always fresh and always delicious. The service is quick and friendly. Be sure to try a couple of the special rolls - Kirin Roll, Spicy Girl Roll, Columbia Roll, Dream Roll are all great combinations. If you are eating in save room for the Banana tempura for dessert.