“OMG, that was AWESOME!!!”
Review of West Trek Tours

West Trek Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: West Trek Tours is Vancouver’s #1 budget tour provider, servicing the international student community, backpackers and locals since 1998! Whether it’s to Whistler, Seattle, Victoria, Tofino, Portland or the Rocky Mountains, West Trek tours are fun, high energy and affordable. We strive to give visitors of Vancouver a uniquely Canadian experience while helping to create memories and friendships that last a lifetime. West Trek… You have to be there!!
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“OMG, that was AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The trip to the Rockies in early December was crazy! I met many students from all over the world, we were sharing funny and super scary stories by the campfire with smores and saw the most beautiful places in the rockies. Papa Wolf entertained us to the very best, was our big brother with the best jokes and made us laugh all the time. Papa Wolf made this trip a very special one, because he just knows how to make this trip the best trip ever!!! If you want to have the time of your life, go to the Rockies with West Trek and Papa Wolf.

Visited December 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“OMG, the best trip ever!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I always found that make a trip with a big group and a tour guide inside a bus telling "look at right to see the river, now look to the left to see the statue" would be boring, but I'm here to tell how wrong I was!

I did the Rockie Mountains tour last weekend and I have to say that it was amaaaaazing! The place is breathtaking, there are no words to describe it!

My tour guide, Lee, was incredible doing his job and brought joy and energy to his "wolfpack", as he gently named our group!

I have no words to say how thankful I am for the trip and I recommend the West Trek to make tours for sure, they have an amazing logistics, the tour guide is always ready to help! And if you guys do the Rocky Mountains with Lee, don't miss the chance to see him wearing ridiculous outfits, it's like a touristic point! Hahaha

Thank you so much for the weekend, West Trek!

Tan Mondejar

Visited November 2013
Zapopan
“Best Tour ever”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Whenever you want to have a special time, a nice views and best tour guide ever, you have to call West Trek Tours.

Congrats for everything you guys did.

Visited October 2013
Canada, Kentucky
“Rocky Mountains”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Rocky Mountains tour was just amazing. We stopped at many beautiful places and even driving long distances was funny, thanks to Lee. The Pub night and the party were so much fun and sitting by the campfire singing songs was perfect. Thumbs up for West Trek.

Visited November 2013
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best weekend in Canada so far”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We went on the Thanksgiving rockies tour and I can say without a doubt that this has been the highlight of my time in Canada so far. The scenery was spectacular and the West Trek tours had a number of events that kept us entertained and well looked after. Our tour guide Emily-Anne was awesome, never short of energy or fun and always making sure everyone was getting the most out of the trip. Can definitely recommend this trip and I'll be looking to West Trek for any tours in the future.

Visited October 2013