“I'll always go with West Trek!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of West Trek Tours

West Trek Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: West Trek Tours is Vancouver’s #1 budget tour provider, servicing the international student community, backpackers and locals since 1998! Whether it’s to Whistler, Seattle, Victoria, Tofino, Portland or the Rocky Mountains, West Trek tours are fun, high energy and affordable. We strive to give visitors of Vancouver a uniquely Canadian experience while helping to create memories and friendships that last a lifetime. West Trek… You have to be there!!
“I'll always go with West Trek!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

West Trek is at the same time friendly and professional, because the guides are so good that we can see and do everything that is planned to be done, sightseeing with lots of fun!! You make friends at the same time you are traveling! It was simply one of my best trips ever!!!

“Lee rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I went to the Rockies with Lee as the guide tour. It was amazing! Great guide, very good assistence, great hotels, amazing places! In the winter and in the summer! I loved it!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The best week-end ever !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I went to visit the Canadian Rocky Mountains with West Trek and I spent one of the most amazing week-end of my life ! We saw really beautiful landscapes and had a lot of fun. The people of West Trek are really good and you'll be sure to have the best time with them :)

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Claudia33
Cork, Cork, Ireland
“Time of my life <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Spent the summer in vancouver this year and the highlight, without a doubt, was my experience with west trek! Went to Whistler and the Rockies with them and I couldnt say one bad thing about my time :) :) highly recommended :) the staff are genuinely super awesome and the trips are so well organised you can really just kick back and enjoy yourself <3

Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Going to Rocky with West Trek Tours means you can experience REAL Canada.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've been there with another company before, but this tour was AWESOME. I'm telling you why.
1. The price. it includes a lot of things(tax, tip, 2 breakfast, free entrance to a night club in Banff, etx...). More than anything else, we can get a super discount on optional activities. So even if you try all of the activities in Rocky, it's gonna cost only 50$!(also you can get a free toque, which is worth 10$). So you can get an awesome Canadian experience reasonably.
2. The tour guide. The tour guide is for only supervising you guys? NORMALLY, yes. However, this company has freakin awesome tour guides! They enjoy Canada with

Visited December 2012