“Lee rocks!”
Review of West Trek Tours

West Trek Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: West Trek Tours is Vancouver’s #1 budget tour provider, servicing the international student community, backpackers and locals since 1998! Whether it’s to Whistler, Seattle, Victoria, Tofino, Portland or the Rocky Mountains, West Trek tours are fun, high energy and affordable. We strive to give visitors of Vancouver a uniquely Canadian experience while helping to create memories and friendships that last a lifetime. West Trek… You have to be there!!
“Lee rocks!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I went to the Rockies with Lee as the guide tour. It was amazing! Great guide, very good assistence, great hotels, amazing places! In the winter and in the summer! I loved it!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The best week-end ever !”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I went to visit the Canadian Rocky Mountains with West Trek and I spent one of the most amazing week-end of my life ! We saw really beautiful landscapes and had a lot of fun. The people of West Trek are really good and you'll be sure to have the best time with them :)

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Claudia33
Cork, Cork, Ireland
“Time of my life <3”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Spent the summer in vancouver this year and the highlight, without a doubt, was my experience with west trek! Went to Whistler and the Rockies with them and I couldnt say one bad thing about my time :) :) highly recommended :) the staff are genuinely super awesome and the trips are so well organised you can really just kick back and enjoy yourself <3

Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Going to Rocky with West Trek Tours means you can experience REAL Canada.”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've been there with another company before, but this tour was AWESOME. I'm telling you why.
1. The price. it includes a lot of things(tax, tip, 2 breakfast, free entrance to a night club in Banff, etx...). More than anything else, we can get a super discount on optional activities. So even if you try all of the activities in Rocky, it's gonna cost only 50$!(also you can get a free toque, which is worth 10$). So you can get an awesome Canadian experience reasonably.
2. The tour guide. The tour guide is for only supervising you guys? NORMALLY, yes. However, this company has freakin awesome tour guides! They enjoy Canada with

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Naohisa
Cork, Ireland
“Unforgettable Whistler Weekend”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

5 friends and I booked the weekend away to Whistler and we had the most amazing experience. Straight from the word go we were having a laugh with our awesome tour guide Lee who really knows how to entertain and get everyone mingling. We saw a lot of the Canadian countryside and had a really great time in Whistler swimming in beautiful lakes and walking around snow capped mountains. The West Trek tour guides are a great bunch and I would definitely recommend anyone to go on one of their packages. The value for money is excellent and the accommodation we stayed in really impressed. It doesn't matter what kind of person you are, you will find the experience rewarding! I'll definitely be going on another trip next time I visit Vancouver.
- Psymon from Ireland