“Delizioso!!”

Neighborhood: Commercial Drive
British Columbia
“Delizioso!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

An absolute must for those craving an authentic italian pizza. Having travelled to Italy several times, you can expect a traditional naples pizzeria experience. Be sure to arrive early to avoid long line ups. Once inside, witness pizza's being made in full view in their wood burning oven, and enjoy the intoxicating smell of fresh tomato, cheese and basil. We Highly recommend the Pizza Margherita.

“Amazzzzing Pizzzza!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband and I wanted to try a new pizza restaurant that we had heard about through a friend. We looked it up on Trip Advisor. Not many reviews but mostly favourable. We did go later in the day on a Friday night and there was a short waiting time but it was worth it. The pizzas are made to order and cooked in a wood-fired pizza oven at 900 Degrees for 90 seconds and are thin crust. OMG, they are absolutely amazing. They are served uncut so that you can eat them the traditional way. Best pizza I have had in Vancouver and Rome!

Vancouver, Canada
“Restaurant with character and great thin slice pizza's”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This restaurant is one of those cute little gems that's nicely tucked away in the outskirts of the city. If you drove by it you'd probably not notice it. Let me tell ya though, this place definitely deserves more of a public spotlight! It packs up pretty quickly, and you can expect the outside lineup to start forming around 6pm. The service is great, so is the Cappricciosa as well as the Vesuvio!

I went here with a friend and can't wait to take my wife here!

Have fun!

2 Thank pbaik
Vancouver, Canada
“Like being in Naples...”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have been to Via Tevere several times and, like all pizza lovers, we want the real thing. This is the place! Exceptional staff, and the best pizza around. The atmosphere is like being in Italy.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank ULBCNME
Vancouver, Canada
“Fun, lively atmosphere and good food!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I celebrated my 30th birthday at Via Tevere (on recommendation from a friend). We were very pleased. It was a busy place but a really lively atmosphere which I enjoyed. The prices are very reasonable and the pizza is awesome! 1 pizza is good for 2 people or 1 and leftovers for lunch. I had the Quattro Fromaggi and added mushrooms - it was yummy! There was a line up out the door but we got in right away being only 2 people. I would say it's worth the wait though if you do end up waiting.

• Visited August 2013