“Frequent Flyer” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SKY Helicopters Inc.

SKY Helicopters Inc.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SKY Helicopters is Vancouver's premier sightseeing helicopter company. We invite you to experience the amazing sights of Vancouver, Grouse Mountain, English Bay & Stanley Park, tour Okanagan and Fraser Valley wine growing regions, enjoy the unique experience of heli-fishing or fly to the mountaintops of the Coast Mountains. Make your next visit to Vancouver one that will always be remembered! We’ll work with you to find a day and time that suits your schedule. SKY Helicopters understands the value of world class service, meticulously maintained aircraft and the importance of a team that helps you realize your dreams. SKY Helicopters. Your sky... your adventure!
Surrey, Canada
“Frequent Flyer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have been up with SKY several times, and it has always been a great experience. I've helped friends propose by flying to a secret destination, and have been up many times with friends to just take in the beautiful sights of the Greater Vancouver Area. The part I appreciate most from any company is friendly and competent staff, SKY has great staff.

• Polish first
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went up for my fiance's birthday out of Pitt Meadows. We had such a blast! The Pilot, Bryce, was super fun and personable.. It just made the ride that much better. The views you get to see are unbelievably gorgeous! I definitely recommend that you stop on top of the mountain near pitt meadows and enjoy the incredible view if you get the chance in your tour. My fiance said it's the best gift you can give to a loved one. Definitely a big bang for your buck.

Visited July 2014
Chilliwack, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was an anniversary present for both of us, a chance to do something we would not likely do on our own. My wife and I went to the Pitt Meadows airport on a bright and sunny June 30 and had a most wonderful experience with Allan, our pilot. We saw amazing mountain views - doors off the helicopter - and shot some amazing photos. Beautiful river, waterfall and lake views left us with perma-grins on our faces. While you can go for anywhere from 15 minutes and up, this hour in the bird was just right. Thanks to allan and Sky for a wonderful day, up in the mountains!

Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“really fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

3 of us went up for a 1/2 hour tour of nearby lakes and mountains. The scenery was spectacular, the pilot looked quite young to we 60-somethings, but he was calm, pleasant and very competent and went out of his way to accommodated a time change we needed to make. We saw lakes, waterfalls and beautiful forests that are not accessible without some serious hiking, it was a great experience and left me wanting to share it with more friends in the future.

1 Thank Sheila M
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A walk in the clouds...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Minutes from my home in the most beautiful city in the world, exists a place that takes Vancouver's natural beauty to another level. A snowy peak, high above Widgeon Lake is the place I now call my happy place thanks to my friends at Sky Helicopters.
My wife and daughter and I took the flight of a lifetime from the Pitt Meadows Airport north into the mountains, eventually landing on this alpine peak to share a picnic and celebrate an anniversary. And there aren't words for how unforgettable the experience was. The flight was breathtaking. Our pilot Bryce was incredibly friendly and really gave us the feeling that it was "our own helicopter". I would not hesitate to book Sky Helicopters again if I truly want to make a memorable impression or just treat my family.

2 Thank Crosby M