“Perfect Day Trip !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SKY Helicopters Inc.

SKY Helicopters Inc.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SKY Helicopters is Vancouver's premier sightseeing helicopter company. We invite you to experience the amazing sights of Vancouver, Grouse Mountain, English Bay & Stanley Park, tour Okanagan and Fraser Valley wine growing regions, enjoy the unique experience of heli-fishing or fly to the mountaintops of the Coast Mountains. Make your next visit to Vancouver one that will always be remembered! We’ll work with you to find a day and time that suits your schedule. SKY Helicopters understands the value of world class service, meticulously maintained aircraft and the importance of a team that helps you realize your dreams. SKY Helicopters. Your sky... your adventure!
Chilliwack, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Day Trip !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I had an excellent flight with SKY Helicopters today. Was very cool to get to fly in a three helicopter formation over Vancouver and surrounding areas. The staff at the airport office and pilots were all great and very professional, the helicopters were immaculate and obviously well maintained, views were incredible, and i enthusiastically recommend SKY to all ! A trip to remember !

Joe

1 Thank Joe D

• Polish first
Langley, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Helicopter Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

This is a MUST DO! To fly over the beautiful city of Vancouver...an incredible experience. Amazing mountain, water and city views showcased from above in the comfort of a very cool copter. The great staff and crew made this ride fun, relaxed and informative too. Truly a highlight of my 60 years on earth..and 'lift off' over it.

1 Thank Darlene P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Flight to remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I'm still riding on a natural high because of my first helicopter flight with Sky Helicopters Inc. today. I have lived in the Vancouver area all my life but never fully appreciated its beauty until seeing it from above. Our flight took a 45 min. tour of the Fraser Valley and Vancouver area. What a wonderful way to view this beautiful place that the "lucky ones" (like me) get to call home. Our pilot (Bianca) was very safety conscious, professional and knowledgeable of the Vancouver area and points of interest (some of which I didn't know existed because of never seeing them by land). I will definitely return to Sky Helicopters Inc. for another flight and can't wait to see what lies behind those incredible mountains! I highly recommend this for any visitor to the area and those who live in Vancouver, you'd be surprised what you're missing out on!

1 Thank LaurellT
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Birthday flight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I wanted to do something special for my wife's birthday. The idea of a helicopter tour came to me only days before. I did my research and found Sky Helicopters and they offered exactly what I was looking for. Contact and setting up a time was super easy, good communication throughout. The day for our flight came and we awaited our pilot Bianca to meet us at the Helijet terminal. The weather and flight were amazing and Bianca was an awesome pilot and guide. My wife sat up front, as it was her special day. The views were great from any seat. Would definitely repeat with Sky Helicopters anytime.

Visited February 2014
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great ride over the sky of Vancouver, the pilots was not only friendly but even let me drive for a little! went there with my kid and wife and we definitely will do it again. simple proces for payment (Credit card). The view was fantastic, a must have ride if you are down tonw Vacnouver....

Visited August 2013