“Best Pho I've Ever Had”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: West End
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have never been to Vietnam, but I have sampled a fair amount of pho, and this is by far the best I've had. Everything I've had on the menu is fantastic. It is easy to tell that they use extremely high quality ingredients. The restaurant's decor and set-up is also great. My favourite vietnamese food in the city easily. They are closing in January for the month and I'm pretty sad about having to eat pho elsewhere.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Vietnamese food at its best!!! We had 2 dinners there, restaurant came highly recommended from staff at our hotel! And we are glad we did go! Thank you again!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my husband and it was really delicious. I got the pho bo and it was some of the best pho I have had. My husband got the Beef Stew and it was reaaally good. I stole more than a few bites!! We also got some winter rolls and they were pretty good, we had wanted spring rolls though but they were out. Overall a really delicious place and worth going to for sure!

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food here! Casual, communal table, authentic! Chicken sate was delicious, winter roll just ok. spicy beef pho very good. Would definitely return :)

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband picked this place. It's tiny, tucked between numerous other restaurants, very modern in decor and was wonderful. We walked from our hotel and had a late lunch that absolutely hit the spot.