“A must for tacos and burrito lovers!!”
Review of Sal y Limon

Sal y Limon
Ranked #257 of 3,871 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I LOVE Sal Y Limon. Their vegetarian burrito is one of the best things I've had in Vancouver - stellar!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Went there for the first time. The Taquitos Dorados is really good. The burritos is huge.The miss is Taco, weird smell in the dough.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Not your fancy sit down place but tastes are abundant. Good food. You can't always have ambiance. Tacos, huaraches, burritos and home made sauces are just great.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food here. Employees were friendly. I also enjoyed all the choices of sauces. I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Having driven by this little place numerous times, we decided to stop in and check it out. After all, the sign outside was saying that it's the "Best Taco in Vancouver"! Having had great tacos at La Taqueria and El Azteca I was curious to compare.

Sadly, although they were tasty I wouldn't say they came close to La Taqueria's. And who voted in this survey anyway? Taste wise they were good; not great. Presentation was more or less a bunch of meat thrown down on a small tortilla. Nothing special.

My colleague has the chicken torta and said it was on the bland side. The place seemed put together in a hurry as the tables were wobbly and the bathroom reeked like a barn, kid you not.

Overall, average experience. I think I'll head over to La Taqueria next time I get a craving for Mexican tacos though.