“Fresh AND Fast! Fabulous!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Freshii

Freshii
Ranked #1,686 of 3,705 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Fast Food, Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Shaughnessy
Description: Eat. Energize. is our motto and we stand by it!Because everything Freshii serves has at least a full serving of veggies, low sugar, low calories, and low fat but with lots of great taste.Come enjoy our fresh salads, wraps, burritos, noodle bowls, rice bowls, soups, breakfast, lunch and dinner, frozen yogurt, organic coffee. Eat In - Take out - Catering from small offices to large events!
Vancouver, Canada
“Fresh AND Fast! Fabulous!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have been a fan of Freshii since it opened in Coal Harbour but this one is just more convenient for me. I love it. The food, as the name indicates, is fresh and flavorful and the service is fast. All the utensils are recycled and recyclable so take out doesn't have to be an environmental evil.From wraps, salads and bowls you can make them like ya want them. The decor is slick and modern, very Euro.
Definitely one of my fav.

• Visited October 2013

Kauai
“Excellent freshness”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great menu and excellent very casual food. Take out or eat in. We love going for work day lunches. Good, healthy and wholesome.

Visited March 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Good fresh food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

My first visit had me ordering the Buddha Satay... Yumm!! I loved it and will come back. If its your first visit, ask them for ordering tips...helps!!