“Very good Japanese”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pidgin

Pidgin
Reserve with OpenTable
Pidgin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 3,705 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Gastown
Cross street: Hastings
London
“Very good Japanese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and a friend came here last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food, atmosphere and service were excellent. Highly recommend.

3 Thank Brad_JoLondon

Vancouver, Canada
“Cool concepts”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We came to the restaurant because of our friend's recommendation.

The menu had some delicious items, and I can still taste the flavour even though it was a few months ago.

The ambience is cozy, romantic and hip. I would say it is a good first to fourth date for couples :)

6 Thank AndrewandIvy
Stellenbosch
“Best meal in Vancouver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

It is not in a very good location… but then again Vancouver is so spoiled that it is really not that bad!
The cocktails are exciting and although we are wine drinkers, we drank cocktails during our entire meal. All were delicious!
The food is absolutely amazing, fresh, out there, tasty, tasteful, balanced, just delicious. We took the chef's choice tasting menu and absolutely loved every single dish.
We recommend this restaurant to all and will most definitely book again in the unlikely event we go back to Vancouver.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank kdequekervandermerwe
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Came here for my birthday and it was almost perfect. The food and the service was great. The servers were friendly, knew the menu well, and their recommendations were spot on. One of the best meals I've had in a while. I don't usually like fusion, but to my surprise, I loved this place. The menu items are supposed to be shared, which was perfect for us. The drink "one eyed samurai" was cute, creative and delicious. My favourite items of the evening were the raw scallops and the mushrooms. My friend loved their duck wings. The only negative thing I would have to say about this place is that it was very loud. We had to almost yell at each other to have a conversation. But the food made up for it. .. oh , and they had a delicious mascarpone blueberry cheesecake.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Candizz
New York City, New York
“loved the food, loved the drinks, what a great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

i came here originally to try the drinks, i heard the bartenders were spot on! great referral, i fell in love with all the drinks that were sent my way and decided to come back later in the evening for dinner. we were in for a treat. i brought a few of my friends and shared several of the plates. lots of chicken wings, pork, duck. it was delicious! the plating was very creative and artfully done. so not only was it pretty, but it was very tasty! and let me go back to the drinks. amazing! if you don't like what you see on the menu, the bartender can fix something up based on your preferences. like a roladex of cocktails are spinning in his head. staff was really pleasant, just a great experience overall. thanks to the team at pidgin!

• Visited June 2014