“Eat St. You were Right!”

Mom's Grilled Cheese Truck
Ranked #352 of 3,776 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Description: Monday – Friday, 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM. We are also conveniently located right by bus stops, the subway (Canada Line) and City bike lanes. You can also walk, drive and park, take the sea bus, scooter, segway, skateboard, roller blade, unicycle, pogo stick, cart wheel or run to Mom’s!
Toronto, Canada
“Eat St. You were Right!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I am a serious grilled cheese fan and let me just say that it really was the best grilled cheese EVER! I dragged my husband to the truck…yes, I dragged him! And I had to drag him back to the hotel because he wanted more. Little did he know how amazing it would be. Tons of cheese, soft fresh bread and soooo fattening, but so worth it.

Visited December 2012

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Best Grilled Cheese in Vancouver & Canada”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

If you are in Vancouver, you've gotta head to the corner of Robson & Howe downtown for the best grilled cheese you will ever have! It’s one of those food trucks, like the kind you see on Eat Street TV and I was at Mom’s Grilled Cheese Truck. I was there Monday and let me tell you, the BEST grilled cheese I have ever had, the meatloaf grilled cheese. My work peer had a regular grilled cheese with just cheddar and bacon, and he was in heaven too. Mom’s has the most creative menu of grilled cheese sandwiches and she will customize one for you too. Mom is also the nicest person I have ever met, she is probably another big reason there was a line up. Great service and a great grilled cheese, you have to try it.

• Visited December 2012