“Very knowledgeable guide”

Silversides Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience incredible BC Fishing! Silversides provides Big Game river fishing for giant White Sturgeon and incredible Salmon, Trout and Steelhead fishing too in the Fraser river valley & Vancouver BC, Canada! We also provide a selection of fishing packages with lodging where you can enjoy wonderful scenery and river fishing. Silversides is your confident choice for Vancouver fishing trips & Fraser river fishing trips. We provide Fraser River fishing guides, Sturgeon fishing, and Salmon fishing, Fraser river fishing packages and Vancouver fly fishing guides! Experience Fraser river Sturgeon fishing in Mission BC where fish up to 1,000 lbs are waiting to test your will! We make your fishing dreams a reality with over 3 decades of BC sport fishing experience and our 5 star rating, you can fish with confidence! We provide fully guided BC Fishing holidays with lodging or single day fishing trips on the Fraser River for Salmon, huge Sturgeon, Steelhead and Trout in the famous Mission to Chilliwack area of the Fraser Valley plus your downtown Vancouver flyfishing guide. Our guides will take you to the Fraser and Harrison river for Salmon fishing, Sturgeon fishing and Trout fly fishing. Pitt river for Salmon and Bull Trout fly fishing. Squamish river valley near Squamish-Whistler for Bull trout fly fishing, Steelhead fishing and Salmon fishing. Chilliwack river for Steelhead fishing and Chinook Salmon fishing plus many remote rivers and lakes in southwest B.C. Our high success rates and customer satisfaction are based on our experience, hospitality, passion and dedication to provide you a truly professional experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very knowledgeable guide”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Booked Brian for a day on the Vedder to learn the secrets of steelhead fishing.
Ended up spending 13 hours out the house and learned a great deal. Brian has a ton of experience and is always teaching as the day goes on. Fish were light that day and unfortunately we didn't catch one. But, the knowledge imparted will surely help me in the future.
Other guides quoted same amount, but for only 6 hours.
Money well spent.

1 Thank HarleyC1

raymond illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fishin sturgeon”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

hey brian fished with you last june i was in vancouver with my son while he was being orientated to start his job with holland america in alaska was intending on coming back in august but illness in family prevented it my moms cancer. cant get the trip and sturgeon fishing out of my mind coming back in 2013 if i have to walk there from illinois youve got a old school nose to where the sturgeon are like the people that fish for catfish here on the missippi river have .

Visited June 2012
1 Thank david j
Chestermere, Alberta, Canada
“Best fly fishing trip ever.”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My brother and I fished for Salmon with Brain last year and it was awesome. We enjoyed his service so much we just finished a 5 day fly fishing adventure with him on the Frasher river valley. I can't count how many Coho Brain got me an my brother Scott into this year - it was crazy good. All very high quality Chrome fish - All I can say is wow! Brain has exceptionsl ability to know where the fish are and exactly how to to land them. We also had the pleasure to fish for Sturgeon with Brain and he got me and brother into several high qaulity fish including a 6 + foot whale of a Sturgeon which is the biggest fish I've landed to date. I am so happy with Brain's service that we are returning in December to hunt Bull Trout and fish for Winter Steelhead with him on the fly. All I can say is: "5 Star Guide Service all around". If you want to catch big chrome fish - Silversides Fishing is tha place to call. Many thanks Brian! See you in December. Cheers, Jeff Cooper

Visited October 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Obsessed with catching big fish? Book a day with Silversides.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We can always count on Silversides Fishing Adventures to get us into big fish. Brian’s methodical approach and attention to detail set him apart from other guides. If you want to fish with a rock star who is as obsessed with big fish as you are, then Silversides Fishing Adventures is your only choice. My fishing partners and I come back year after year for a reason; Brian hooks us up.

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Day Fishing”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My first time fishing white sturgeon and I wasn't disappointed. With extra time at the tail end of a business trip, I booked a single person 8 hour charter on the Fraser River at the last minute. The rivers were running fast and murky and I was advised to go sturgeon fishing instead of the trout fishing I wanted to do. Good call. Silversides was very accomodating and practical. Louise picked me up at my hotel in Vancouver city center and brought me back that evening. Brian was a great guide, no-nonsense and quite knowledgable. Brought in 4 sturgeons in the 4-5 feet range. No river monsters, but fun nonetheless. Next time in Van, we'll go for trout.

Visited August 2012