Times Square Suites Hotel
$366
$355
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$236
$277
$258
Agoda.com
1,431 results
All reviewsrooftop patiofull kitchenwasher dryerstanley parkwhole foodssafeway supermarketgreat locationrobson streethome away from homelarge supermarketstarbucks downstairsliving roomsingle bedgreat apartmentgas fireplacewest endself catering
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at TSS for 5 nights. The apartment catered for all our needs - kitchen facilities and supplies were plentiful, bathroom towels were thick and soft. Washing machine and drier easy to use. The unit was immaculately clean. It was not central to the city central, but access to Stanley Park, cycle ways and restaurants was great. Supermarket, bank and bottle shop just across the road. The only issue, particularly in summer would be the stuffiness of the rooms. A/C needs to be on constantly as windows do not open.
It was easy to get to via the sky train and a bus.
I would recommend anyone to stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We spent 4 days in Vancouver, starting at a very highly recommended hotel but due to construction noise (no fault of theirs) decided to move. We've stayed at Times Square before and it doesn't disappoint. Everything is top notch as based on my ratings above. My only complaint is the noise facing the back..we found it quite ironic that we moved from the construction noise only to be put smack in the middle of garbage dump trucks, and loud banging from the alley. My only suggestion is maybe blackout blinds in the bedroom just because my partner and I are light sleepers. This hotel will be on top of my list next time we visit Vancouver but maybe the noise from a room facing Robson might be better than the constant beeping and banging of garbage bins.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I vacation in Vancouver twice a year (4-5 weeks) and this is the perfect place for longer stays. I have tried other travel apartments in Vancouver and this is the best by far. Excellent location, anything you need is close by and you are very close to Stanley Park and the waterfront. Close by transit connections to downtown and anywhere. Staff are always helpful and professional. Cleaning staff are flawless.
Only very minor issues were that the front of the building does suffer with street noise sometimes, but this is to be expected. After a few days you adjust to the noise or use the ear plugs they provide. And being a small building with one elevator, it is sometimes a fair wait for it. But it is a small four story building so using the stairs are not a huge problem.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I really loved my stay here.

The apartment was nice. We actually had a friend in Vancouver over to see us and we did it in the suite because it was so comfortable. I love the concept and it was the perfect size.

With a Safeway across the street we were able to easily buy ingredients to cook, which saved us tons of money on going out. I'm sure that we SAVED money over a tiny hotel room by staying in this big apartment. And when we did want to go out there were TONS of choices nearby.

The hotel is right next to Stanley Park. Perfect location.

The rooftop area is also very cool, but you will have to share.

The only downside is that only one of the bedrooms had AC and it stops blowing cool air if the outside temperature goes below 17C. This means that if you don't pre-cool your bedroom before that happens, you can't get the temperature down at night. This happened to me the first night and I was uncomfortably hot. The second night I pre-cooled and it was ok. This felt very out of place with the otherwise amazing nature of these suites.

Overall my stay was excellent. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I needed a place to stay for a week as a circuit breaker between finishing work and starting my holiday adventure. I really wanted my own space in Vancouver and that's exactly what I got.
A large space (I had a one room studio but it was still plenty of space), friendly staff, spotlessly clean and in a great location.
It was really nice to have all the amenities I needed to start off my holiday relaxed.
I had read reviews of noises from dumptrucks in the alleyway. I had a room facing the alley and it wasn't that bad. Yes it was loud for the 5 mins they were there but it was always daylight. The Street noise was pretty quiet considering the location. They supply earplugs if the noise gets too much.
A lot of reviews describe it as like their own home in Vancouver and that's exactly what it's like. But I shouldn't tell anyone so that it's available whenever I want it!!!
Highly recommended.