Times Square Suites Hotel
Opus Hotel(Vancouver)
$441
$372
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
Suttonplace.com
$322
$287
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$238
$221
$489
$349
$538
$460
1,430 results
All reviewsrooftop patiofull kitchenwasher dryerstanley parkwhole foodssafeway supermarketgreat locationrobson streethome away from homelarge supermarketstarbucks downstairssingle bedliving roomgas fireplacewest endself cateringstreet noise
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We were visiting Vancouver for a quick 3 day trip and needed a nice place to call a "home-base" while we were trekking around the city. Times Square Suites exceeded our expectations on all fronts. Our very late check-in was accommodated, as well as our early check out. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful during this process as well as with recommendations on great things to do in the area. Our 1 bedroom was extremely clean, with a large kitchen area, washer and dryer, big screen tv, fireplace, and double doors that opened out to a bustling, but reasonably quiet street. There was also access to the roof, where during nicer weather, you could barbeque and look over a great view of the city. We were in walking distance of Stanley Park, the boat piers and the Vancouver Aquarium. Also, being of Robson Street, we had access to great coffee shops, restaurants, as well as a gym/spa that we could use courtesy-free of the hotel.

Overall, I cannot sing my praises enough, as Times Square proved to be less expensive than other hotels in the area, but came through with superb quality. We have definitely already recommended this spot to friends and family and will look to stay again our next visit in Vancouver.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TooMuchKonichiwa
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Times Square is ideally located just on the edge of downtown surrounded by several popular shops and restaurants and just a few blocks from beautiful Stanley Park. It is on a quiet block with little traffic or noise so although the downtown core is easily accessed, it doesn't feel busy or loud. The fully-stocked kitchen allowed us to make any meals that we wanted to and there are 2 great grocery shops just across the road to find supplies. We are a family of 5 - 2 adults, 2 children and 1 baby and were all so comfortable during our stay. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed at Times Square Suites for a week. I was very happy with my suite. It was a reasonably large one bedroom, condo style, about 550 - 600 sqft. The suite had a kitchen, a fireplace, a balcony, washer and dryer. The room cleaning was prompt and nonintrusive. They also made sure to keep certain little things in the suite the way I liked it, like leaving the windows slightly open to get some fresh air. This certainly goes beyond expectation and is an excellent deal for a reasonable price. The hotel has an excellent location with a Starbucks on the ground floor, Safeway across the corner and Whole Foods a couple of blocks up on Robson. There are also many cafes and restaurants for all budgets in the vicinity. There is a bike rental shop in the building, and Stanley Park is within a biking (or even walking) distance. Highly recommend to anybody visiting for a week or longer and looking for a more homely accommodation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Art243
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My families- My parents in law, my wife, child and myself spent 3 days in Vancourver for Chinese new year holidays in this Feb, I choosed to stay in Times Square Suites for budget and comfort stay balance. This suites hotel offer a two bedroom suite to me, to myself it's really a nice home away home, the internal decoration seems to have been refurbished (refreshed ) in recent 1-2 yrs. Green wall made people feel peaceful and natural. The most rooms are backyard oriented so it's very quiet in the night time and away from the noise of Robenson st. One of most things we enjoyed staying here is that the suite kitchen has everything in place, we can cook our Chinese meal without any issues, we had a few nice family meals inside and we loved the times spent there. Last but not least, the staff here are extremely nice and we asked two more blankets in mid-night and they delivered in time even they run the hotel on limited resource manner.
Thank you so much, Times square suites, you're no doubt the only hotel choice for me in Vancouver.

Room Tip: No, but I believe bigger room will offer better joy.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kangkang460
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had a beautiful room, incredibly clean and light and airy. It was well worth the $150 we paid. Exceptionally friendly staff and great location close to shopping district. My partner and I wanted to stay on simply because the accommodation was so nice! Thanks very much.

• Stayed: February 2013